The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

churchill.......

been thinking about accomodation (again lol) and looking everywhere for any pics or info on churchill as i'm trying to decide whether to apply there or to wills/badock...
was just wondering if anyone who's visited or lives there could tell me what the general atmosphere, the rooms and the people there are like etc?? no-one ever seems to mention churchill unlike wills or the other halls which is bit random! :confused:
thanks xxx
Reply 1
I'm definately applying to Churchill. It looks really nice, and doesn't seem to be nearly as difficult to get into as Wills/Durdham/Goldney....I read somewhere that it has a reputation as a Wills reject hall and is pretty public school...but then i also heard its a good looking person hall, so it can't be all bad! (worried about my photo now though). Also its apparently really social, which is the most important thing for me.

Oh yeah, and my maths teacher was at Churchill and she assures me its the best of the Stoke Bishop halls....
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I stayed there when i went to the summer school last year, and would have applied if i wanted catered but i didnt. The food was nice, the halls have a good bar and large hall where theres a projector for tv, and theres nice large grounds with a small field type place. I liked it, tho the rooms were extremly tidy (thats the new block tho) however they were cosy and there was a bathroom for every 2 people which was great! i was told by the guys who stayed in the older blocks that theyre rooms were larger, tho didnt see em for myself. all in all i liked it.

Latest

Trending

Trending