The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol accommodation

im searching for UG Bristol accomodation and a bit confused where to start. I want it to be close to the law school but also more on the "fun" side than the quiet residences (as in close to most entertainment). where should I start looking?
I am in the exact same position - I really like Churchill at North but then also Richmond Terrace in West.... How about you?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by bg112
im searching for UG Bristol accomodation and a bit confused where to start. I want it to be close to the law school but also more on the "fun" side than the quiet residences (as in close to most entertainment). where should I start looking?
Omg me too, i cant figure out which village is closest to the law faculty but i heard North village is the most social.
Reply 3
Original post by ari.d
Omg me too, i cant figure out which village is closest to the law faculty but i heard North village is the most social.

wait fr? ive heard the opposite, that the north village is the least social
Reply 4
Original post by bg112
wait fr? ive heard the opposite, that the north village is the least social

Idk i heard that stokes bishop all that are more social
Original post by ari.d
Idk i heard that stokes bishop all that are more social

Ye i heard north village most social as well. Im looking at badock hall possibly as the sociable side sounds really fun, but also dont want it to be like house parties everyday as want to get some work done and sleep haha, but dunno how extreme it is
Stoke Bishop halls like Wills, Churchill etc are probably best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending