The Student Room Group

population dynamics and edexcel B in general

hello guys

i've started revising for geog today - making notes from the textbook, and its struck me as to the enormity of the task. All i wanted to ask is to what detail do we need to know the content? - do we need to know every theory, definition etc. Also, what is more important, revision case studies many, with theory chucked in, or to revise theory mainly?

Pk

P.S. gd luck wit all your studies!
I didn't learn any models, not many definitions, I mainly based my work on case studies. I made notes on theory and read through them, but learnt all my case studies off by heart. If you're doing population then theory isn't essential the way it is for physical geography - it's mainly common sense - so don't worry too much :smile:
Reply 2
Jenni_Kitten
I didn't learn any models, not many definitions, I mainly based my work on case studies. I made notes on theory and read through them, but learnt all my case studies off by heart. If you're doing population then theory isn't essential the way it is for physical geography - it's mainly common sense - so don't worry too much :smile:

commone sense huh:eek: - not for me :rolleyes: I got a U in human geog in both my mocks, but that is partly due to my laziness and relectance to revise :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending