The Student Room Group

UCL accommodation swap

Scroll to see replies

Hi there !
I have a self-catered ensuite room at Frances Gardner House (the new buildings at Langton Close) with lift access and bike storage. It's all very recent and nice. 210£/per week.
Due to a recent injury, I can't really walk more than 10mins so I want to find another self-catered ensuite single room nearby UCL. Ideally in John Adams Hall ! I'm flexible concerning the prices !
PM me if you're interested or know someone who is :wink:
Hi there. I am currently staying in a twin room in Ramsay Hall. My roommate is a super nice girl from Malaysia so I can assure you that you do not need to worry about nasty roommates! It is a catered hall, so it is 166 pounds per week. The food here is really good too! I know it is not in your list of desired accommodation but I am wondering if you are interested?
Thank you!
I've been offered an en-suite single in College Hall. Very central location and 238/week. I'd like to swap for a non-ensuite room in Connaught Hall, College , Arthur Tattersall, Ian Baker, John Tocell Hall or John Adams Hall. Please message me asap if you're interested!
Hi there!
I've just been offered an en-suite single room at Unite St. Pancras Way for £258 a week. It's a nice accommodation with roof terraces and study rooms, but I'm looking for somewhere closer to the Bartlett School of Architecture, preferably an en-suite single. If you're interested in swapping rooms, please message me ASAP!
Hi
My daughter is going to central st Martins but has not been offered anything . She could potentially take over this but has nothing to swap . Have you signed a tenancy yet ?
Original post by bunny.munk
Hi there!
I've just been offered an en-suite single room at Unite St. Pancras Way for £258 a week. It's a nice accommodation with roof terraces and study rooms, but I'm looking for somewhere closer to the Bartlett School of Architecture, preferably an en-suite single. If you're interested in swapping rooms, please message me ASAP!
Original post by chantella4
Hi
My daughter is going to central st Martins but has not been offered anything . She could potentially take over this but has nothing to swap . Have you signed a tenancy yet ?

I haven't signed a tenancy yet but my accommodation was allocated to me by my university (UCL), so I'm afraid I can't swap it with a student from another university.
Ok Txs for letting us know
Original post by bunny.munk
I haven't signed a tenancy yet but my accommodation was allocated to me by my university (UCL), so I'm afraid I can't swap it with a student from another university.
catered room available at international hall (15min from campus)for swap only - looking to swap to Astor Ramsay or Ian baker - let me know if interested pls
Hi I saw you were tagged in a post similar to this so i thought i would text you . I was wondering if you were interested in swapping rooms. I have a LARGE single not en suite room at max rayne house. It is 151 pounds a week and an 11 minute drive to campus. It is self catered and grants access to common areas at Ifor Evans Halls (tennis court, music and computer room etc...) I am looking for an en-suite single room and the fee is very flexible. please feel free to let me know.
Reply 389
I have a one bedroom flat at Ifor Evans Hall (250 pw). I’d love to swap it with a one bedroom flat at Bernard Johnson. Anyone wanna swap, please dm me!
got my accommodation offer today - large non en-suite at Campbell house east!

looking to swap for single/large single non en-suite at John Adams hall or Astor - please PM me!
Hey guys! I’m looking to swap my room to any hall, I have a 235pw catered non en-suite large room at Connaught hall which is a 5 min walk from the main campus, looking for anything self catered, en suite optional and 235pw or less. If interested please dm me @kafeeelll
Reply 392
Hi,

I have been offered an ensuite room at New Hall and would like to swap for / take the contract of a Studio at New Hall. Please DM me if you are interested, thanks
Is yours en-suite? If yes I'd like to switch with you, im having ramsay non ensuite £233 per week :smile:
Original post by Saif12
So I got an offer for College Hall, cant afford it so I need to swap it with someone. I was looking to move into Ramsay but I guess I cant be too picky at this point. I need to figure this out now so quick replies would be appreciated. Thanks
Original post by tiffanywai
Is yours en-suite? If yes I'd like to switch with you, im having ramsay non ensuite £233 per week :smile:

Saif12 posted their message 12 years ago so I think it's safe to say that the offer is no longer available - hopefully they've graduated by now...
Good luck though!
Hey! I have an en-suite self-catered room at One Pool Street with about 250 GBP per week. I would love to swap with a closer room to the main campus. PM me if you’re interested!
Reply 396
Hey, I'm an incoming UCL first year allocated to One Pool Street single ensuite self-catered(281.96 /week), and I'm looking to swap to a room near the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you're interested! Not too fussed if ensuite or not.

Shouting out to all prospective students of MASc Global Urbanism, MSc Connected Environments, MSc Digital Engineering Management, MSc Real Estate Economics and Investment Analysis, MA Public History, MA Creative and Collaborative Enterprise, MSc Ecology and Data Science, MBA Health MSc Digital Health and Entrepreneurship, MSc Biotech and Pharmaceutical Management, MSc Global Heathcare Management, MSc Disability, Design and Innovation and MASc Creative Health who will be having your classes at the newly established UCL East!
I have an En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way.
Contract is due to start on 23/09/2023
Contract will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees are £312.41

Looking to swap with someone at Astor, John Dodgson House or any other with a 20 min or less commute - preferably with an ensuite.
Reply 398
Original post by Ellesabella_220
I have an En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way.
Contract is due to start on 23/09/2023
Contract will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees are £312.41

Looking to swap with someone at Astor, John Dodgson House or any other with a 20 min or less commute - preferably with an ensuite.

Hi I'm looking to swap accommodations as well. I have a single room with a shared bathroom at Bonham Carter House (£236.38/week, 50 weeks). It's self-catered and 5 minutes walk from the UCL main campus. Let me know if you're interested.

You can whatsapp me +44 07399 503706
Reply 399
Hi I'm looking to swap accommodations as well. I have a single room with a shared bathroom at Bonham Carter House (£236.38/week, 50 weeks). It's self-catered and self-catered, 20 min walk from LSE, 5 min walk from UCL. Let me know if you're interested.

You can whatsapp me +44 07399 503706

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending