The Student Room Group

London Student Accommodation Tenancy Takeover/Swap needed

I have a studio at International Hall, but am looking to takeover someones contract as soon as possible for a en-suite, self-catered room in Bloomsbury, or near UCL. Please PM me!
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Jam1kim2
I have a studio at International Hall, but am looking to takeover someones contract as soon as possible for a en-suite, self-catered room in Bloomsbury, or near UCL. Please PM me!

Its not catered, but I'm transferring my room at Moonraker Point if you're interested. Its an ensuite and not too far from UCL by tube
Reply 2
Hey , I’ve got a bronze en-suite room that I can swap for a studio with in Spring Mews Vauxhall , it’s also self catered and about 2 tube stations away from UCL campus
Reply 3
Hi ,I am giving up my contract, if interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross, UCL accomodation (500 p/w.)? Starting Jan 2024
Hi I'm looking for someone to rent Bronze Ensuit. The name of my accommodation is IQ Tufnell House, and there are even a lot of students attending UCL here. It takes about 20 minutes by subway to UCL. It costs £344 per week, and I can stay from early January to June 22
Reply 5
Original post by Eunbyeol Cho
Hi I'm looking for someone to rent Bronze Ensuit. The name of my accommodation is IQ Tufnell House, and there are even a lot of students attending UCL here. It takes about 20 minutes by subway to UCL. It costs £344 per week, and I can stay from early January to June 22

Hey would you be interested in a room swap at spring mews Vauxhall , I’ll be glad to take yours up as I need an accom closer to UcL for semester 2 , which would be from January
Original post by The_Re88
Hey would you be interested in a room swap at spring mews Vauxhall , I’ll be glad to take yours up as I need an accom closer to UcL for semester 2 , which would be from January

I don't do room swaps because I'm going back to my country. Sorry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending