The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL accomodation swap

I have a large catered room at ramsay hall, only a few minutes walk from UCL and am looking to swap for a self-catered room close to the uni, can be en-suite or non ensuite
pls message if you are interested :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mimi156
I have a large catered room at ramsay hall, only a few minutes walk from UCL and am looking to swap for a self-catered room close to the uni, can be en-suite or non ensuite

Hey! I have a large duplex ensuite room at Astor College Hall. The kitchen is shared with our floor. I would be interested!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Awdni
Hey! I have a large duplex ensuite room at Astor College Hall. The kitchen is shared with our floor. I would be interested!

hey! I'm definitley interested in that room, wld like to go ahead asap - how many people per floor is it?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by mimi156

Hey!! I've been offered a single en suite room at James Lighthill House which is self catered and I am looking to swap to Ramsay or Ian Baker. Lmk if you're interested :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by amelie_ye
Hey!! I've been offered a single en suite room at James Lighthill House which is self catered and I am looking to swap to Ramsay or Ian Baker. Lmk if you're interested :smile:

I will takeover this contract, Is this still available?
Reply 5
I have a silver ensuite plus in IQ Highbury accommodation, suitable for students who are not satisfied with your assigned dormitory. 338 pounds per week, if you need to contact me
Reply 6
Original post by JasonZhang
I have a silver ensuite plus in IQ Highbury accommodation, suitable for students who are not satisfied with your assigned dormitory. 338 pounds per week, if you need to contact me

Interested, but is this for 51 weeks? And does the room face the railroad (It will be a nightmare w London trains)
Reply 7
My house is located on the fourth floor, facing south, not facing the railway or the road. The house has plenty of sunshine and is very quiet.
Original post by arhhm
Interested, but is this for 51 weeks? And does the room face the railroad (It will be a nightmare w London trains)
Reply 8
dm me on insta @arhhm
Reply 9
Original post by JasonZhang
My house is located on the fourth floor, facing south, not facing the railway or the road. The house has plenty of sunshine and is very quiet.

dm me, TSR is slow
I have contacted you. Please pass my focus application
Reply 11
Original post by mimi156
hey! I'm definitley interested in that room, wld like to go ahead asap - how many people per floor is it?

is this still available?
Reply 12
Original post by Awdni

Is the Astor hall room still available? I have a single ensuite at OPS
Reply 13
Hey, I'm an incoming UCL first year allocated to One Pool Street single ensuite self-catered(281.96 /week), and I'm looking to swap to a room near the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you're interested! Not too fussed if ensuite or not.

Shouting out to all prospective students of MASc Global Urbanism, MSc Connected Environments, MSc Digital Engineering Management, MSc Real Estate Economics and Investment Analysis, MA Public History, MA Creative and Collaborative Enterprise, MSc Ecology and Data Science, MBA Health MSc Digital Health and Entrepreneurship, MSc Biotech and Pharmaceutical Management, MSc Global Heathcare Management, MSc Disability, Design and Innovation and MASc Creative Health who will be having your classes at the newly established UCL East!
Reply 14
Original post by mimi156

Hey! I'm immediately opposite the main campus. I would be interested in swapping if this is still available?
Reply 15
Looking to buy someone out of their contract for garden halls for Sep 23/24. Willing to pay a lot higher than what it costs so you can make a weekly profit :smile: Please let me know.
Reply 16
Original post by arhhm
I will takeover this contract, Is this still available?

Hi there, if this isn’t available I also have a single en suite at the same hall as this person (James Lighthill) and willing to swap what hall are you at???
Reply 17
Would like to swap "International hall - Catered Single Room not En-suite" for an ensuite close to UCL campus
Reply 18
I have a catered single non-ensuite room at international hall, only a few minutes away from the main campus. I want to swap for a single ensuite room if anyone is willing to.
Reply 19
Hi,

I currently have a Large Single Not-ensuite at Ian Baker house, and I am looking to swap with a ensite at garden halls. I am willing to pay a lot on top as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending