The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
:sigh: i tried to find basilisk again, but the problem I had before was that none of the direct download sites I know have it as .avi, its either not listed or .rmvb:sad:
Reply 1781
Kagutsuchi
Nodame Cantabile episode 2 was just as lovely as the first. :cute:

Spoiler

Nodame is amazing :love: it's like a dream...I'm a third of the way through episode 1...I love the animation, the music, the characters....:love: I'll post more when I finish the episode...back to nodame...
skipp
Nodame is amazing :love: it's like a dream...I'm a third of the way through episode 1...I love the animation, the music, the characters....:love: I'll post more when I finish the episode...back to nodame...

:cute: I thought you would. :hugs:

Just to be clear, i'm watching Paris (the second season). The third season of Nodame Cantabile is due to be released and become ongoing in the coming anime season. :smile:

:h:

Nodame. :love:
Reply 1783
Kagutsuchi
:cute: I thought you would. :hugs:

Just to be clear, i'm watching Paris (the second season). The third season of Nodame Cantabile is due to be released and become ongoing in the coming anime season. :smile:

:h:

Nodame. :love:

*Is happy*

The way they played that duet :eek: I've never really liked the sonata in D Major much...but they play it like it's alive :h: You can't help but love it...
skipp
*Is happy*

The way they played that duet :eek: I've never really liked the sonata in D Major much...but they play it like it's alive :h: You can't help but love it...

And you're into classical music. :sigh: I think God got bored and just duplicated us. :tongue: That is, if God is real. :mmm:

Nodame

Spoiler

Reply 1785
This is the first season where I've actually tried to stay up to date (ish) as stuff is released...works much better then getting a batch and chucking it on the external :giggle:

Currently up to episode 9 on:
Kimi ni todoke
Letter bee
Nyan koi

Enjoyed all three, and they're listed in order of preference.

Watched 8 episodes of Seitokai no Ichizon and 7 of sora no otoshimono.

Fallen behind and need to catch up on Sacred blacksmith and Kobato. I may try kampfer since I've seen two episodes...was so so but apparently is only 12 episodes long.
Reply 1786
skipp
Oo I saw Aishiteruze Baby and thought about taking it up after Lanmune...do you think I'd enjoy it? :smile:

Possibly, considering you're its intended demographic (shoujo), but you've mentioned before that romance is not something you tend to watch, preferring action (of the shounen variety), which is understandable. Aishiteruze Baby is a simple, almost slice-of-life, story about the main character, Kippei, the "playboy" (even though he doesn't typically act like one, seeming more polite and endearing than anything else), having to look after the very adorable Yuzu. And there you have it, we get to witness the antics that ensued, while watching their relationship blossom. As mentioned, Kippei does not conform to the "playboy" stereotype of seeing girl after girl. There is also the romance between Kippei and Kokoro, which complimented the main premise. The animation was very simple, from what can I remember, but the character design was attractive (as you'd expect from shoujo). It didn't need to be anything more than it was. So, to answer your question, there's a high chance you may like it, yes. I'm inclined to think that most girls will, I certainly did, including men who are quite paternal, or just like to watch a nice romance. :giggle: :tongue:
Reply 1787
Aiko
Possibly, considering you're its intended demographic (shoujo), but you've mentioned before that romance is not something you tend to watch, preferring action (of the shounen variety), which is understandable. Aishiteruze Baby is a simple, almost slice-of-life, story about the main character, Kippei, the "playboy" (even though he doesn't typically act like one, seeming more polite and endearing than anything else), having to look after the very adorable Yuzu. And there you have it, we get to witness the antics that ensure, while watching their relationship blossom. As mentioned, Kippei does not conform to the "playboy" stereotype of seeing girl after girl. There is also the romance between Kippei and Kokoro, which complimented the main premise. The animation was very simple, from what can I remember, but the character design was attractive (as you'd expect from shoujo). It didn't need to be anything more than it was. So, to answer your question, there's a high chance you may like it, yes. I'm inclined to think that most girls will, I certainly did, including men who are quite paternal, or just like to watch a nice romance. :giggle: :tongue:

It sounds cute at the very least :giggle: I was distracted by nodame last night and I still have lamune to watch...but I thin kthis is something that I'd like to take up soon :smile:
Finished Toradora!

SPOILERS
Raaaaagghh, needs more Ryuuji x Taiga ;_;

When she ran off with her mother I could have died. When the standard credits screen started without her coming back I was even closer.
Reply 1789
wow spoilers for people who havnt seen the series :tongue:
Oh goodness, umm, I'll fix that.

EDIT: Regardless, my brain isn't really used to romance anime and can't accept this and is badly in need of a hug now. Maybe I'll just go watch umineko~
The final Kara no Kyoukai movie has been subbed. It'll be weird not having that on my watching list anymore, since it's been there since late 2007. :zomg: Still, I've got to download it first... at 2.05 GB, that's no easy task. :p:

Other new releases include:

Element Hunters 23 (DB)
Seitokai no Ichizon 10 (SS-Eclipse)
One Piece 430 (Lance-HorribleSubs) :awesome:
Denpa Teki na Kanojo 2 (Ayako) - I really need to watch that.
Miracle Train 2 (Shinsen) :rofl:
Maria+Holic 1 (whiteoak) :indiff:

[edit] And Sacred Blacksmith 11, by a new group called Amber.
Reply 1792
maria holic:lolwut: just a bit late
Reply 1793
Ah Kara no Kyoukai :awesome: Definately downloading that right now :woo:
Denpa Teki na Kanojo is pretty good, although I'm struggling to remember what happened in pt1 since it was so long ago :s:

Shall not comment on subbers who are late to the party :giggle:
I'll wait until Denpa Teki na Kanojo ends before picking it up I think. :yes:

I've just watched episode 24 of Monster Princess, which is where the main story 'ends' (if it can be called that). The episode after that is just a random bonus, which judging from the preview should be fun. :giggle: I'll probably review the series later tonight.
Reply 1795
That last bleach ep :s: arnt the shinigami supposed to be reletively normal and its the zanpakto that are the weird looking ones:confused:

because this latest guy looks weirder than murasama :erm:
Reply 1796
You seen Komamura lately Vin? :eyebrow: But yeah I agree - character design on the new guy is really bloody weird
Reply 1797
well aside from him ofcourse :tongue:

was there any explanation for why he is a furry :hmmmm:
A dead wolf/dog/fox with extreme Reiryoku?
Reply 1799
Makes about as much sense as anything else in Bleach :dontknow:

Latest