The Student Room Group
Reply 1
im guessing that No-one did this exam then?
Reply 2
this is gonna sound really cheeky but do you have any notes on fieldwork techniques? I dont do AQA Im afraid but we have to learn fieldwork techniques and Im freakin out - I hardly know any!
hope you did OK in your exam, you seem to be the only one on here that actually did it though :biggrin:
Reply 3
you're not being cheeky at all!

unfortunately I dont have any notes as we were rather unprepared for it. 1 half day of field work and all we were told is "this may come up, you need to know this".

what I found was that alot of the fieldwork is common sense. What area are doing it on as I only know about coasts.
Reply 4
Basically for our synoptic the issue is whether a National Park be designated or not. And one of the questions is likely to be about how we would measure the effects of certain developments on the area.
Im not really sure what they'll ask and thats why im so worried! its prob gona be how to measure impacts on environment like noise pollution, litter, air pollution etc.
I'll just have to hope for the best :biggrin:
Reply 5
hey there i did the gga7 paper i found it fine and the thing about the mann u whitney test , they had done that test and all that we needed to do was do a chi squared test with the data they produced from the man u whitney test, i think it was a bit cruel as it was basically a chi squared test disguised.

Latest

Trending

Trending