The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've given it all up :frown:

Last set I played was fifth dawn, then got bored of it -- a bit too costly for me :p:
well it doesn't have to be expensive if you buy right, you can even make money on it lol... but its worth the payout for such a good game
jep,if you join in competitions,you can make some money^^ or play for money against people who are useless at it
i personally only played once and it took awhile for me to get it.not with my own deck,i only own one card^^
ragged veins-and only,because i like the look of it
lol, well some of the artwork on the cards does look pretty good... so heres a question, whats everyone elses favourite card artwork?
Reply 164
Eru Iluvatar
lol, well some of the artwork on the cards does look pretty good... so heres a question, whats everyone elses favourite card artwork?

obliterate or hammer of bogardan, which have both been my avatar at one point :redface: (geek)
Reply 165
Ah - I remember this game well! Mainly from when I participated in this thread :biggrin:

I've not played for a good long time now - all my cards 'mysteriously' disappeared (*sigh* - brothers)
Reply 166
I used to play this with a bunch of sixth formers from my school when I was in year 8/9. Had a green deck that focused on squirrels, once got about 50 of them into play I think.
AH yeaaaah, magic the gathering!!!!

I used to own on that game!! I had phantom nishoba, eater of days and akroma
lol, there is alot of people who 'used' to play it... anyone still actually playing it now? and to all those who don't, any chance of some free cards lol :wink: :p:
Eru Iluvatar
alot of kids would just be after the 300/300 First Strike, Trample, Flyers with a casting cost of 500RRRRRRGGGGGGBlBlBlBlBlBlBuBuBuBuBuBuWWWWWWXXXXXXXXXXXXX lol

Reply 170
Eru Iluvatar
lol, there is alot of people who 'used' to play it... anyone still actually playing it now? and to all those who don't, any chance of some free cards lol :wink: :p:

Sorry, sold all mine on EBay ages ago (made about £40 profit actually)
2 5 +

lol, i know, timmy is cool with that sort of creature, but with the X costs its ability isn't as good, obviously lol
I'll join a soc, afterall, I started this thread!
So who here is the best?
Evil-Tuna
So who here is the best?

must you ask? :p: I was the best
Evil-Tuna
So who here is the best?

Me. Who else here has won a Regionals? Ha.
regional smeeginal, if I played in the regionals, there wouldn't be one left!
2 5 +
Me. Who else here has won a Regionals? Ha.

When, and with what deck, not being rude just nosey.

And has anyone here got power 9 cards they would like to trade?
Evil-Tuna
When, and with what deck, not being rude just nosey.

And has anyone here got power 9 cards they would like to trade?

I think it was 2004. U/G Madness.
2 5 +
I think it was 2004. U/G Madness.

Oh i see, a beatdown player. Still it is impressive

Oh and there is a grand prix in Cardiff, go to it.

Latest