The Student Room Group

OCR Core 3 (Not MEI) - Wednesday 20th January PM

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Jimbob1192
Hey there! I'm new to TSR as a whole, so i look forward to these future discussions :biggrin:

anyway, i was wondering whether anyone can find the mark scheme for the June 2006 mock please?

oh and in case you're wondering, i took C3 in june and got a D... but touch wood (touches wood) I'm feeling a lot more confident this time round :cool:

the june 2006 mock? i have the real exam mark scheme??
Reply 81
Jamstar
I can't believe I've got this tomorrow... *cries*
I'm just failing it miserably in mocks. I got an E in one of them a few weeks ago, and I need an A! I'm getting Cs now, but I'm still losing marks due to silly mistakes, and failure to recognise what some questions are asking me to do.

same :smile: i easily get around half the marks, but mess it up with stupid mistakes!!
Reply 82
sexuali
the june 2006 mock? i have the real exam mark scheme??

yes please! you, my friend, are a saviour :smile:
Reply 83
Jimbob1192
yes please! you, my friend, are a saviour :smile:

pm me your email address
Reply 84
sexuali
same :smile: i easily get around half the marks, but mess it up with stupid mistakes!!

I find that I can do all the topics, but can make the mistake on ANY sort of question - so it's not a problem in a specific area, just general stupidity :p:
I intend to post the answers to this exam in this thread tomorrow evening folks but I am teaching after school and then have a meeting so don't expect them until a bit later than usual (and it is possible I might do the FP1 answers first if that paper looks more interesting :p: ).
Reply 86
Mr M
I intend to post the answers to this exam in this thread tomorrow evening folks but I am teaching after school and then have a meeting so don't expect them until a bit later than usual (and it is possible I might do the FP1 answers first if that paper looks more interesting :p: ).

legend...although u know u want to really do the c3 ones first :P
Reply 87
Thecadian
Dont forget folks

+ C

Definitely applies to me :biggrin:
Reply 88
Good lucky everybody! I shall certainly be back on here tomorrow to discuss answers etc.
Reply 89
oh wow. i'm nervous for today's paper. >.< Does anyone know any practice questions on the topic proof? Good luck to everyone who's taking the paper :smile:
Does anyone have the June 2009 markscheme?
Reply 91
vying
oh wow. i'm nervous for today's paper. >.< Does anyone know any practice questions on the topic proof? Good luck to everyone who's taking the paper :smile:

If you are sitting OCR Core 3 (non-MEI), proof will not turn up.

I'll jump off a bridge and shoot myself 61 times if it does, that's how sure I am.

Good luck. :smile:
Reply 92
edit sorry.
*MJ*

I'll jump off a bridge and shoot myself 61 times if it does, that's how sure I am.

Do you have a copy of June 2009 markscheme which you could email to me?
Reply 94
*MJ*

Oops. I'm sitting for OCR Core 3 MEI. :s-smilie:
Reply 95
Good luck im off to sit it now.
Reply 96
im so worried about this paper. i need to get at least a B and i'm doing both the other parts in summer so dont wanna retake i then....im so scared.
Reply 97
Got this exam in about 50 minutes.. wondering whether or not to go buy a bacon sandwich =p

I hope there's not a lot of graphs to draw and not a lot of rates of connected change. Desperately need at least a B x_x Fingers crossed.

Good Luck everyone! I'm going to try get a hold of a copy of the paper from my maths teacher too, I'll post it up if I do.
Reply 98
I Just came out of the exam.

IT WAS THE HARDEST PAPER OF MY LIFE O__O

I thought June 2009 was weird. This one is hell!

I failed. Definately. No lies.
Haruhi
I Just came out of the exam.

IT WAS THE HARDEST PAPER OF MY LIFE O__O

I thought June 2009 was weird. This one is hell!

I failed. definitely. No lies.

Same here :frown: I need an A to be able to meet my uni offer, which I'm never gonna get :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending