The Student Room Group

Chuck!!

Scroll to see replies

Yea, they've ordered another 11 episodes and mini spoiler...(spoiler for todays epsiode definately)

Spoiler

I went to watch the ending again but ended up watching the whole episode! First time i did that with any show and it was great. I loved ALL the songs played in today's episode surprisingly. Awesome's acting was... :awesome:, loved his facial expressions. Was anyone else expecting a twist with regards to the janitor at the end?
Yeah! This episode was great, but I can't help but feel that everything was too neat and complete? But I guess

Spoiler

However I'm sure they have many great things in store for the rest of the season. But this episode definitely delivered!
Chuck Versus the Push Mix vs Chuck Vs Phase three

Which do you guys like more? At the moment, I'm siding with Push mix but I remember I loved Phase three and generally thought it was one of the best episodes of the whole show. I might re-watch it.
That was quality, top quality. It was obviously recorded as a finale so whatever they've got planned for the next few weeks will do well to top that. I might well rewatch it. :smile:

I guess it'll be like a brand new series from now on. I hope Timothy Dalton gets at least a brief reappearance.. apart from the guy who played Stephen Bartowski i can't think of a better guest star!

Original post by -WhySoSerious?
Bah, really enjoyed series 1-3, now all it seems to consist of is Chuck going "I love you" every 10 seconds. Think I've grown out of it :frown:

Was thinking exactly the same, starting to go off it etc.. having just watched the last episode i'll have to withdraw that comment for now!
Reply 185
Chuck was better when he used to constantly flash, we need to see more of his abilities but they seem to be stuck on having him surrounded by an insurmountable amount of force and him fighting his way out. When they aren't doing that they are constantly talking about his relationship with Sarah, which I have never really cared for, but it has become even less plausible now that he has started working out and come into his own whilst she seems to be fighting an uphill battle to look good. Strangely enough I find the story of a man with a super computer in his head trying to defeat a team of super evil spies more plausible than Morgan dating a hottie.

We need to get back to Chuck doing missions towards an overarching mission, but I guess the lack of continuity is more down to the fact they want to leave Chuck as a completed work and they never know if they are going to get cut or continue.
Reply 186
This was a brilliant episode

Spoiler

Reply 187
Awesome.
Reply 188
Has anybody seen the latest episode? What did you think of it?

Spoiler

Original post by Gemini92
Has anybody seen the latest episode? What did you think of it?

Spoiler

I think that was everyone's reaction! :biggrin:
Reply 190

:sexface:
Original post by Mess.

:sexface:

YES!+rep

Brilliant gif.

Random thing, did you make it yourself and if so how?
(i'm having gif making issues lately)

On topic again, not really liking the latest episode that much in terms of new overall storylines...

They were all tied up nicely at the end of last episode so the next episode or two will just be setting stuff up for the second "story arc" of the season but w/e...

Oh, and for the guys in this thread. Sarah or Alex? I've always been a Sarah fan but Alex is :drool:
Reply 192
Original post by MHorman
YES!+rep

Brilliant gif.

Random thing, did you make it yourself and if so how?
(i'm having gif making issues lately)

On topic again, not really liking the latest episode that much in terms of new overall storylines...

They were all tied up nicely at the end of last episode so the next episode or two will just be setting stuff up for the second "story arc" of the season but w/e...

Oh, and for the guys in this thread. Sarah or Alex? I've always been a Sarah fan but Alex is :drool:

The reason everything was tied up nicely at the end of the previous episode is because that was originally intended to be the season finale.

With regards to Sarah vs Alex, I don't think I could choose.
Reply 193
I got really bored of chuck. It was awesome to start off with but then it just got more and more dull. Yes I get it chuck, you like to express your feelings... Now STFU and be a man
Reply 194
Zachary Levi is the main guy in Tangled, definatly going to see it now :smile:
Reply 195
Really late with this post

Chuck vs The CAT Squad

Spoiler

Reply 196
Original post by Atherilia
Really late with this post

Chuck vs The CAT Squad

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 197
This Weeks Episode :coma:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Atherilia
This Weeks Episode :coma:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 199
Anyone seen this week's episode: Chuck vs The A-Team?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest