The Student Room Group
I haven't been threatened for a long time, but one that constantly came up in the past was: 'it's not a threat, it's a promise'. When I was younger and behaving badly my mum always used to say 'I have told you once, I've told you twice... if I have to tell you again you will get a smacked bottom!' Ah, good times. :lol:
''I'm going to take away your anal virginity, Mike.''
Reply 3
L'Amour Toujours
When I was younger and behaving badly my mum always used to say 'I have told you once, I've told you twice... if I have to tell you again you will get a smacked bottom!' Ah, good times. :lol:

Yeah, your mum smacked my bottom as well ;-)
Reply 4
"You do that again and i'll go all joan of arc on your north of france"

or

"you do that again, and you'll have done it again"
DrucSsep92
Yeah, your mum smacked my bottom as well ;-)

Lol, alright.

I'm sure I should've seen that coming actually... :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Duncan161
What is the best threat you have ever been given? Mine was "I'll beat you to death with a sock full of shaving foam" :eek3:

"If you... I won't be your best friend anymore and I'll never talk to you again"

And that got me pretty scared at the time...
"I won't invite you to my birthday party!!"

:zomg:
I know where you live. I'm going to stab you.
Reply 9
I know you're mother's been eyeing me STFU or I'll give her multiple orgasms.
Reply 10
'If you don't eat start eating your lunch you're going on the naughty step'

Looking after small children basically revolves around threats and bribes...
Reply 11
im going to come into your house on xmas morning and piss on your kids
Reply 12
"I"m going to smack you so hard you"ll think Gods trodden on you"........my Mum said that to me and my brother quite often when we were growing up.
Reply 13
[In a Northern Irish accent]: "Wind yer neck in, ya ****, or I'll **** in yer mouth".
Mike Tyson once said to Lennox Lewis that he was going to eat is kids. :rofl:
Reply 15
If you blah blah.. Im gonna go to your birthday and blow out your candles.. or go into your house and change the channel :P
Reply 16
George Agdgdgwngo
Mike Tyson once said to Lennox Lewis that he was going to eat is kids. :rofl:

He probably would do it.
Reply 17
"I know where you live/I'm going to come kill you." - Said the random person in Scotland on MSN.

Also, being told that the neg repper hopes I get cancer because he didn't like my sig.

Oh and the time a guy said he'd eat my face because I was a male friend of his girlfriend.

Nothing out the norm.

Latest