The Student Room Group

Unit 11 - Cybersecurity 2024

Has anyone started Part B (activity 4 and 5) yet? any guidance or how you got on is much apprieciated :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by LSPD
Has anyone started Part B (activity 4 and 5) yet? any guidance or how you got on is much apprieciated :smile:

Have you done activity 1 to 3? I have it next week if you have done it any advice?
Reply 2
Original post by LSPD
it was set in a hotel that had one building for staff, one main building with a kitchen and restraunt and then the owner/manager had their own cabin thing that had a server in it, the buildings were connected via wireless network. the actual rooms people would stay in are like these pod things outside in some forest that had IP cameras on them all connected via a mesh network.

What are some of the threats that you came up with?
Reply 3
Original post by LSPD
it was set in a hotel that had one building for staff, one main building with a kitchen and restraunt and then the owner/manager had their own cabin thing that had a server in it, the buildings were connected via wireless network. the actual rooms people would stay in are like these pod things outside in some forest that had IP cameras on them all connected via a mesh network.

Thank you so much 😊
Original post by LSPD

Is there a Wild life observation centre?
Original post by LSPD
cant remember if there was one, i think the IP cameras allowed the guests to do that

what threats did you find?
Original post by LSPD
for threats I said Wireless attacks through wifi, no firewall, lack of physical security

Cool. Any other threats you remember?
Original post by Spud ley
What are some of the threats that you came up with?

attacks via wifi as it was unsecure such as virus, spyware, worms etc. (i could be absolutely incorrect so if anyone got more id appreciate it)
Original post by a1_hsn01
Thank you so much 😊

how did you find it ?
Reply 9
Original post by Burhan.C
how did you find it ?

Has anyone done the activity 4 and 5 from part b?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by username6689196

Did you start the activity 4 & 5?
Haven’t got a clue on what’s on part B
Hm
Reply 13
Anyone done part B? What are the evidence items for 4 and what’s in 5?
Reply 14
Original post by username5781544
Haven’t got a clue on what’s on part B

I’ve got it tomorrow 😥
Reply 15
Original post by Cleuzar
I’ve got it tomorrow 😥

what did you do for part A
Reply 16
Anybody know what’s part 4 and 5 about got it tomorrow
Reply 17
Original post by Cleuzar
I’ve got it tomorrow 😥

tell me threats you done for part A
Reply 18
Original post by Itlad2025
Anybody know what’s part 4 and 5 about got it tomorrow

no but can you please let me know the evidence items for activity 4 and what you can remember for 5
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Cleuzar
I’ve got it tomorrow 😥

Yo I have mine on Wednesday if it ain't that much trouble do u mind telling me what the contents were for activity 4 and 5?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending