The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

elpaw
put your general chit chat in here, relating to the "Who Are You" thread, including quotes if possible relating to that thread.

WHAT ARE THOSE AEA'S THAT U TOOK?
Reply 2
Expression has invaded my post questioning one of the oldest football teams in the world!!!
Ok: I would like to say some stuff about me, but to be honest I don't really like having to give my idenity away...
Reply 4
Hello maskall, a classic profile, if i ever saw one.

Pity the mods edited out the bit about edders...
Reply 5
JOOLS_ROOOLS!!!

Advanced Extension Awards. because apparently a-levels are getting easier, the government has introduced another layer of examination to sort out the best from the even better, so that universities have a better time deciding who to pick.
Lord Huntroyde
Expression has invaded my post questioning one of the oldest football teams in the world!!!

And as for your other team, the Clarets, I shall be hoping they have another off day on Saturday !

3 PM, Field Mill, FA Cup Round 3.
:biggrin:
Bring on United.
Reply 7
Hello maskall, a classic profile, if i ever saw one.

Pity the mods edited out the bit about edders...

yea isnt it?
elpaw
Advanced Extension Awards. because apparently a-levels are getting easier, the government has introduced another layer of examination to sort out the best from the even better, so that universities have a better time deciding who to pick.

HOW DO U TAKE THESE AEA'S? I HAVE ENVER HEARD OF EM B4, MY SKOOL DOESNT DO EM.
JOOLS_ROOOLS!!!

Are you really the reincarnation of Maskall? That's what you said on your questionnaire. Please, no no no!!
Reply 10
elpaw

which is quite hypocritical, as the government insist A-levels aren't becoming easier.
JOOLS_ROOOLS!!!

Umm,

Go ask your head of year? You have to be clever though. You don't look like you fit the criteria.
curryADD
yea isnt it?

i said nothing nasty or incorrect.

its not my fault oxford rejected him twice, and if he feels so bothered about it, then he shouldnt parade about his a-levels and make up a website dedicated to his glorious self and how he "will be in oxford doing physics" or watever.

i only stated the truth.
Reply 13
JOOLS_ROOOLS!!!

its not a course that you take, its just one 3 hour exam that the school enters you in for at the end of your 2 year alevel course if they think you are good enough. its a bit like the extension paper in the SATS
Reply 14
elpaw
put your general chit chat in here, relating to the "Who Are You" thread, including quotes if possible relating to that thread.

You beat me to it! Just about to make the same thread, lol.

On that note elpaw, if it were up to me, I'd make you the next addition to the team of moderators. I think you have that thing.

EDIT: This thread is now also official (whatever that means)!
Reply 15
Expression
And as for your other team, the Clarets, I shall be hoping they have another off day on Saturday !

3 PM, Field Mill, FA Cup Round 3.
:biggrin:
Bring on United.

*tries to think of witty response*
*fails*
*hides in corner*
Reply 16
Are we never gonna be able to get rid of Maskall permanently?
Reply 17
rahaydenuk
You beat me to it! Just about to make the same thread, lol.

On that note elpaw, if it were up to me, I'd make you the next addition to the team of moderators. I think you have that thing.

EDIT: This thread is now also official (whatever that means)!

Now it's official I feel less inclined to participate, it feels too much like compliance.
Reply 18
Nylex
Are we never gonna be able to get rid of Maskall permanently?

Nope, not permanently. As long as he has the ability to change IP addresses and/or ISPs (if we successfully manage to get his ISP to ban him), then he has the ability to come here. Then there's always open proxies and the like if he so wished. The only thing we can do is send someone out to physically lock him up and thus prevent him from accessing a net-connected terminal anywhere. Any volunteers?
Reply 19
rahaydenuk
Any volunteers?

don't tempt us.

Latest

Trending

Trending