The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lord Huntroyde
Now it's official I feel less inclined to participate, it feels too much like compliance.

OK, well now you can (see the title).
thefish_uk
Umm,

Go ask your head of year? You have to be clever though. You don't look like you fit the criteria.

whats the criteria then?

i am the cleverest boy in my school - GCSE Grades wise
Reply 22
rahaydenuk

I think you have that thing.

O_o

rahaydenuk

On that note elpaw, if it were up to me, I'd make you the next addition to the team of moderators.

Second that motion.
Reply 23
JOOLS_ROOOLS!!!
whats the criteria then?

I somehow doubt you are.
corey
I somehow doubt you are.

why is that?
Reply 25
rahaydenuk
OK, well now you can (see the title).

Thank you, but it stills feels wrong. A bit like these government initiatives to get young people more involved with current affairs etc and they give it a name like 'Cool Britannia', it's still compliance, but in rebellious clothes. But I'll participate as it could be quite interesting.
Reply 26
JOOLS_ROOOLS!!!
why is that?

Because you need to ask the above question.
Reply 27
JOOLS_ROOOLS!!!
whats the criteria then?

there is no real criteria, and itr's not really that important (unless you are unluck and fail and alevel offer requirement). for example, if you need an A in physics, and you get a B, but you get a distinction in the AEA, if you phone up your university they will probably still let you in. but as for criteria, you have to be doing the alevbel in the subject.
elpaw
there is no real criteria, and itr's not really that important (unless you are unluck and fail and alevel offer requirement). for example, if you need an A in physics, and you get a B, but you get a distinction in the AEA, if you phone up your university they will probably still let you in. but as for criteria, you have to be doing the alevbel in the subject.

cheers mate. taa.
Reply 29
All this talk of salt and vinegar crisps on the "who are you" thread has got me running round the house hunting for some but there isnt any damn it! I wonder whether tesco is still open :wink:
Also just wondering why everyone seems to dislike this maskall guy. what has he done?
Hannah
All this talk of salt and vinegar crisps on the "who are you" thread has got me running round the house hunting for some but there isnt any damn it! I wonder whether tesco is still open :wink:
Also just wondering why everyone seems to dislike this maskall guy. what has he done?

I USED TO BE NAUGHTY, BUT I AM ALRIGHT NOW YET TEHY COMPLAIN EVEN MORE NOW, THAN WHEN I WAS BAD.

TYPICAL.
Reply 31
JOOLS_ROOOLS!!!
I USED TO BE NAUGHTY, BUT I AM ALRIGHT NOW YET TEHY COMPLAIN EVEN MORE NOW, THAN WHEN I WAS BAD.

TYPICAL.

Awww!
:tongue:
Reply 32
JOOLS_ROOOLS!!!
NOW I AM BACK, THEY LOVE PRETENDING THEY HATE ME.

Who's pretending?
Reply 33
happysunshine

Birth Date: 12-05-1988

A-Levels
Year taken: 1998
Maths C :frown:

you took a maths alevel at 10? wow
Reply 34
elpaw

I was wondering about that too.
elpaw

Oh yes, I'm really clever. Elements of what I filled out are truthful... other bits are just what I made up to make myself look good (well actually a lot of it). If I filled it out all truthfully it wouldn't look that good.
Reply 36
I think Lord Huntryode is being very hypocritical. He claims History is his favourite subject and yet has blatantly overlooked it in selecting his A- Levels!
Reply 37
Clark
I think Lord Huntryode is being very hypocritical. He claims History is his favourite subject and yet has blatantly overlooked it in selecting his A- Levels!

maybe thats not what he wants to be when he grows up! creepy....
rahaydenuk

On that note elpaw, if it were up to me, I'd make you the next addition to the team of moderators.

[QUOTE=Mod Expression Edit:2776]I Second that motion.

I third it. Elpaw would make a very good mod and I hope that d realises that.
Reply 39
Which GCSEs are better?

Maths: A
History: A
D&T:Graphics: A
Geography: B
English Lit: B
English Lang: B
Science Double Award: BB
Statistics: B
German: C

Or

Citizenship - A*
Drama - D
English Language - C
English Literature - C
Double Science - CC
Food - C
Statistics - C
Geography - D
History - C
Spanish - B
PE - A*
Systems & Control - A

Please bear in mind that the second set of GCSEs belong to an avid fan of....ugh.....'family affairs'.

Latest

Trending

Trending