The Student Room Group

IA History

I need help as fast as possible. By tommorow I have to created a detailed IA outline, history. The good news: I have material for my IA. It is a book, published in 1951 in Poland - from what I've been told they taught history from it. In original it was called : 'Nowaya Istoriya'.
When the teacher saw it she sad 'Great, your IA will be easy'. That's it. But I have no idea what kind of topic IO should pick. Could someone advise me something?
Ania_aa
I need help as fast as possible. By tommorow I have to created a detailed IA outline, history. The good news: I have material for my IA. It is a book, published in 1951 in Poland - from what I've been told they taught history from it. In original it was called : 'Nowaya Istoriya'.
When the teacher saw it she sad 'Great, your IA will be easy'. That's it. But I have no idea what kind of topic IO should pick. Could someone advise me something?

1. I've never even heard of that book; tell me what it discusses and I will see if I can think of anything relevant.
Reply 2
The book refers to the history of Europe 1870-1918. Bismarck, Paris Communce, WWI itp. I was thinnking that maybe I should write sth about how communist distorted the real history, since I found many false statements. What do you think? Did u heard about sb that based IA on a book?

Latest

Trending

Trending