Reply 2
Heyy,

Closeee! lol floor 2, Block C 673 :smile:

Rach x
Reply 3
voke66
:biggrin: gill street 3rd floor!!
what course you doin?

cool :smile: im doing decorative arts how about you?
Reply 4
is anyone going to buy a tshirt for gill by the way? x
Reply 5
Im in C block 3rd floor!

Where do we get the t-shirts from?
Reply 6
floralgirl
Hi all thought it would be good to start a 2010 group for gill

I'll be stayin in block b floor 2 =)

Block H, 2nd floor, room 3 (room number H363)

And yeah I probably will get a T-shirt if everyone else is getting them haha.

I'm quite excited now
Reply 7
Reply 8
Hellooooo

Im in block H...Floor 3 :smile: ...room 6....wooo

i cnt wait for freshers....para !
Reply 9
Block A anyone ????/ x
Reply 10
Does anyone know what I do after I pay the £200 deposit, do i then have to setup the installment payment thing, or do i do that later :s-smilie:

Reply 11
yeah you have to set up a payment plan in 48 hours or they cancel your accomodation
Reply 12
I've just booked my room in Gill street and couldnt believe that floors 1, 2, 3 and 4 were all gone. In the end had to book one of the very few rooms left on the ground floor in flat E room E114.
I can't imagine that Gill street will be completely full of gap year students with unconditional offers so the uni must have held some rooms for conditional offer students. I didnt really want to be on the ground floor but feel lucky to have somewhere to live as I know how fast the rooms will go!
Reply 13
Sophmc
I've just booked my room in Gill street and couldnt believe that floors 1, 2, 3 and 4 were all gone. In the end had to book one of the very few rooms left on the ground floor in flat E room E114.
I can't imagine that Gill street will be completely full of gap year students with unconditional offers so the uni must have held some rooms for conditional offer students. I didnt really want to be on the ground floor but feel lucky to have somewhere to live as I know how fast the rooms will go!

I know! :O

I booked mine a few days ago, and 2nd floor was full.

There were still some rooms on 1st floor and ground floor though.

Fourth floor was empty when I booked, those large studio rooms cost alot :eek:
Reply 14
floralgirl
yeah you have to set up a payment plan in 48 hours or they cancel your accomodation

Cheers:smile:
Reply 15
Sophmc

No way, hi neighbour! haha im in room e115. what you studying?

I was the same case, i could have booked on saturday but didnt until sunday as i was debating between gill street and simpsons. When i logged on, EVERYTHING was gone bar ground floor rooms but hey, 1 minute away from the SU so all is well :smile:
Reply 16
dlau77
No way, hi neighbour! haha im in room e115. what you studying?

I was the same case, i could have booked on saturday but didnt until sunday as i was debating between gill street and simpsons. When i logged on, EVERYTHING was gone bar ground floor rooms but hey, 1 minute away from the SU so all is well :smile:

I think I just replied to you on a different conversation lol ignore that!
I had to wait till I got paid to pay the deposit so only booked my room yesterday couldnt believe they'd all gone!
I'm studying Marketing, design and communication :smile:
What are you studying? Are you on a gap year too?
Reply 17
I've got room B363, I think that's 2nd floor? I'm doing Management Studies, anyone else near me or doing the same course?
Reply 18
Im block E too :biggrin:
Reply 19
Right.. So reading this is really stressing me out considering the fact that Gill Street is my first choice and bookings for people holding conditional offers doesnt go online til May 12th! If all the rooms are taken up by people with unconditional offers now what are the chances Ill actually get a room? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending