The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ooh 5 mins isnt bad at all :biggrin:. All my lectures are on Jubilee campus so thats ok :biggrin:. My friend has Sillitoe. Is there a difference between the blocks, or is just that one of them is newer than the other two?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Ooh i was in Sillitoe :biggrin: there were some slight differences between sillitoe and madison but not really a lot. dont know about other one, wasnt there when i was there!
Reply 22
Thanks. Should be good. Only thing I dont like it cleaning up the bathrooms, but might as well get used to it for years 2 + 3 :wink:
Reply 23
So there are 3 different Block's within Raleigh Park, I'm not grasping the concept,
Reply 24
twistedheaven
2 Miles isnt that far to walk everyday (unless its raining then ill deffo get the bus!!)

Really looking forward to raleigh now, its fairly new and its in town so i can join the posh Virgin gym :biggrin:

Is it a Posh Vigins Only gym or am I missing something here...
alex-HSH
Is it a Posh Vigins Only gym or am I missing something here...

Virgin Active gym m8...

http://www.virginactive.co.uk
Reply 26
acey10
So there are 3 different Block's within Raleigh Park, I'm not grasping the concept,

3 blocks (Madison, Sillitoe and Byron) within the Raleigh Park complex.
Reply 27
rt6
Thanks. Should be good. Only thing I dont like it cleaning up the bathrooms, but might as well get used to it for years 2 + 3 :wink:

well you do have a cleaner that will clean all the communal areas, but dont leave it too messy because then they wont clean it and/or shout at you.
its always good to keep it clean anyway!
Reply 28
Fleece
well you do have a cleaner that will clean all the communal areas, but dont leave it too messy because then they wont clean it and/or shout at you.
its always good to keep it clean anyway!

Im not a messy type of person, so that should be okay. Usually....

Latest

Trending

Trending