The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tbh Im more worried about the UK issues paper right now...im doing both UK and Europe.
Im hoping for some kind of essay on economic consensus cos that might work well. Or welfare state principles

As for EU: something on CAP (needs reform discuss), erosion of parliamentary sovereignty) or maybe how successful has euro been... that would be a bit of a bitch though. any ideas guys?
Try having your teacher 'forget' to enter you in for January exam, then leave at Easter leaving you with no politics teacher, having only taught you half the EU syllabus, and being away 40% of the time anyway through 'illness'.
My class if screwed. Totally Screwed.
But yeah, we're doing 3A UK and 4A EU as well.
Reply 22
I hate CAP. I want like democratic deficit or sovereingty/integartion to come up....Hows revision going?

Fzl91
you lot are all incredibly negative regarding this politics exam! Theres really not that much to it, you learn several issues and then target one big topic for part B of the exam, I'll probably do the economy as it intertwines with the revision I done last week!

As for unit 4, i reckon CAP will come up at as an essay question
Reply 23
Anyone got any U4 notes I can look at?

Btw don't forget you can't talk about U3 until midnight!
Reply 24
Unit 3 was relatively easy to be honest, the right question came up- I was strongly gambling on it too, that was the one based on the economy.... As for the 15 markers, they were straight foreword too.

Unit 4 awaits, i'll need to look at previous topics and make a value judgment on what possibly can come up

Latest

Trending

Trending