The Student Room Group

OCR biology A2???

I'm sooo confused.. You know how the whole syllabus has changed, what papers are we actually supposed to do to practice for it?

chekced on the past paper bank which has like all this sub sections:
# ‹Environmental Biology
# ‹Unifying Concepts
# ‹Human Health and Disease
# ‹Application of Genetics
# ‹Transport
# ‹Foundation Biology
# ‹Central Concepts
# ‹Microbiology and Microtechnology
# ‹Growth, Development and Reproduction
# ‹Mammalian Physiology

now which of these papers do i need to practice on? there's soooo many different papers! why can't it just be simple.. like paper 1 and paper 2??!!!
my teachers are awful, no help whatsoever!

so if anyone knows please please please i beg u help! would be much appreciated. I feel like i'm going to fail bio cos of the lack of practice papers i've done!
Which modules have you covered in class?
Reply 2
echo92
I'm sooo confused.. You know how the whole syllabus has changed, what papers are we actually supposed to do to practice for it?

chekced on the past paper bank which has like all this sub sections:
# ‹Environmental Biology
# ‹Unifying Concepts
# ‹Human Health and Disease
# ‹Application of Genetics
# ‹Transport
# ‹Foundation Biology
# ‹Central Concepts I think either this or unifying concept.
# ‹Microbiology and Microtechnology
# ‹Growth, Development and Reproduction
# ‹Mammalian Physiology

now which of these papers do i need to practice on? there's soooo many different papers! why can't it just be simple.. like paper 1 and paper 2??!!!
my teachers are awful, no help whatsoever!

so if anyone knows please please please i beg u help! would be much appreciated. I feel like i'm going to fail bio cos of the lack of practice papers i've done!

xxxvvv
Also this would help you Much: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=24614677&highlight=f215#post24614677
Reply 3
Foundation, Human Health and Disease & Transport are all old syllabus AS papers.

Unifying Concepts, Central Concepts and Mammalian Physiology are all old syllabus A2 papers.

So there will be relevant bits in all those papers (AS stuff could come up in synoptic type questions). Not sure about the rest :smile:
If it's anything like chem and physics there will be relevant stuff on all the A2 level papers, but some questions you will not have covered so just miss those out.

Latest

Trending

Trending