The Student Room Group

UCAS exam board OCR Biology

So on UCAS I picked my exam board as OCR.
On my results day paper it says Biology A.
I just put down Biology.
I’m now confused.
Is this okay? Anyone else has had this problem with OCR? since there is OCR A biology and OCR B biology.
Reply 1
It wont matter. Its just the syllabus code and the Unis wont care about that, they just want 'Biology'.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
It wont matter. Its just the syllabus code and the Unis wont care about that, they just want 'Biology'.

Okay thank you so much. Appreciate it. Do you recommend I call up my unis just to ask in case?
Reply 3
Original post by siahateskwl
Okay thank you so much. Appreciate it. Do you recommend I call up my unis just to ask in case?

You could email them - and you could also correct the qualification entry at UCAS using this online form Request to amend qualifications listed on your application | | UCAS
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
You could email them - and you could also correct the qualification entry at UCAS using this online form Request to amend qualifications listed on your application | | UCAS

I think I will call them. I have one friend who did the same thing as me last year and it wasn’t a problem for her during enrolment. Thank you for linking the form.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending