The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by A7d8i6l
She was my GCSE art teacher in which I achieved an A. She helped me the most and I'm pretty certain due to the after schools that I had with her. She's about 25 and she is in her prime amazing breasts, nice curves but the only problem is that I no longer see her on a regular basis due to me not doing A-level art. However when ever I see her around we start flirting with each other, the best thing is that she is single.
I'm not sure how to go about it due to she being older and being a teacher. I've seen her many times looking at me like she wants something but I think shes more of a sex after marriage lady because she is a Latino.
The closest we have ever been was when I was helping out at a year 13 parents evening and I was am in year 12 so she calls me over to her desk and she asks me how my A-levels are going? and if I regret not taking art? On the night she looked cream and I could help to notice her toned legs with her legs spread just a bit to tease me. I told her my a levels are going very well and I told her I regret not taking a level art for one reason only and that is not getting to see my favourite teacher draw (that her).She seemed to be very interested in what I had to say: she also asked me what career I want to go into? But I didn't give her the answer straight away! I let her guess. I purposely said no to everything she suggested. Although I didn't tell her she asked me to tell her later sometime. She said you better come and find me and I promised her I would.
The problem that I am faced with is that I can't stop thinking about her and no matter how many girls I have sex with it doesn't matter all I want is to bang her!
I have a feeling she is a virgin and she wants it!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Now where did I see this same post?

Oh yeah, here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1608876&page=3&p=38641896&highlight=#post38641896
"I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless i hear some music"- Remember The Titans
Reply 62
2efa7844_South-Park-nice.jpeg

south park ...relevant
Original post by A7d8i6l
She was my GCSE art teacher in which I achieved an A. She helped me the most and I'm pretty certain due to the after schools that I had with her. She's about 25 and she is in her prime amazing breasts, nice curves but the only problem is that I no longer see her on a regular basis due to me not doing A-level art. However when ever I see her around we start flirting with each other, the best thing is that she is single.

I'm not sure how to go about it due to she being older and being a teacher. I've seen her many times looking at me like she wants something but I think shes more of a sex after marriage lady because she is a Latino.
The closest we have ever been was when I was helping out at a year 13 parents evening and I was am in year 12 so she calls me over to her desk and she asks me how my A-levels are going? and if I regret not taking art? On the night she looked cream and I could help to notice her toned legs with her legs spread just a bit to tease me. I told her my a levels are going very well and I told her I regret not taking a level art for one reason only and that is not getting to see my favourite teacher draw (that her).She seemed to be very interested in what I had to say: she also asked me what career I want to go into? But I didn't give her the answer straight away! I let her guess. I purposely said no to everything she suggested. Although I didn't tell her she asked me to tell her later sometime. She said you better come and find me and I promised her I would.
The problem that I am faced with is that I can't stop thinking about her and no matter how many girls I have sex with it doesn't matter all I want is to bang her!
I have a feeling she is a virgin and she wants it!

Go for it! Internet High-Five bro!

Reply 64
Original post by BWalker
So it is actually illegal?
i knew a school form ages ago (its a pretty highly rated sixth form school aswell) where teachers have had sex with students (apparently quite a few too), they were sixth form, students 16+.
So your saying this is illegal and the teachers can get screwed if they are fount out?

when people in a "position of trust" sure as teachers, doctors and social workers are concerned the age of consent is 18 not 16. so them being 16+ doesn't make a difference.

where students 18+ are concerned its not illegal but most sixth forms would sack them and refuse to give them a reference/ give them a bad one if they found out so they would still be screwed.

dunno if colleges and universities care.

Latest

Trending

Trending