The Student Room Group

How does James Corden get all this work?

I'm sick of the guy. He's appears everywhere at the moment.

But the question of this thread is: how does he manage to get all this work?

BBC programmes, World Cup song, a new role in the Three Musketeers movie (with Orlando Bloom), high-profile awards presenting jobs. He's even surpassing Horne, who I do think has a lot more talent.

Personally, I find him completely untalented and unfunny. Even if you don't agree with me, I don't know anyone who can consider him anything above a mediocre television personality.

Therefore, I just cannot understand how he manages to get so much work. He's becoming more high-profile than quite a lot of other British celebrities and comedians.

Is it some kind of a ploy to make fat people 'cool'? Because, let's be honest - he relies on his trademark obesity.
Reply 1
mind yo' own bidness foo, give the brother a break.
Reply 2
because he's a legend
Tiberius
I'm sick of the guy.

You're not alone, my friend. You're not alone.
:sigh:
Reply 4
and have you seen his girlfriend?! Sheriden Smith. When I learned they were together, I was like wtf?! I would say that she's with him for money but she probs has a lil' fortune herself.
lol i see him quite alot on tv adverts, maybe this is some kind of conspiracy :rofl:
Reply 6
The only place I've become more aware of him is because of all the threads on here!

If you immerse yourself in **** culture, you will be overflowing with talentless dicks.
Reply 7
the fat bastard
It's a mystery to me. I've always thought he was a fat, talentless waste of space.
Reply 9
He is a good actor, I'm indifferent on the matter of whether he's entertaining/likable or not but in his more serious films, he's acting has been of a high standard.
I agree. He was even in Doctor Who ffs.
Simple answer really: He appeals to the masses and the masses are a bunch of retards who'd watch this fat talentless ****** rather than someone talented and funny like Stephen Fry. He's in a Dumas movie? That's the first i've heard of it, the fat ****** really is everywhere, huh? He even managed to show his face in my beloved Doctor Who.

Let's just say, if i was The Doctor i'd find out who started his genetic lineage, travel back in time and headbutt both of his ancestors twice, once for even thinking of having sex and the second time would be knowing they'd eventually spawn this unnatural lump on the testical that is society.

Hopefully he becomes so loved that David Cameron decideds to have him secretly assasinted in a terrible accident.

Latest