The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah exam went pretty well, i reckon grade boundary will probably go up. Couldnt get 7 part (ii), i multiplied my answer from part (i) with the answer when p(7X + 8Y >1100). Wasnt sure? =S

Exam is pretty hopeful, considerin this half german student in my class found the exam rly easy, even though he's an absolute spaz =]
It wasn't too bad. I'm assuming you're talking about OCR only (Not OCR MEI).
I might have lost 2-3 marks for the explanations and so on, but the rest was fine. I'm just waiting for the answers now.
Reply 3
please could somebody post the answers
Reply 4
Mr M. usually posts the answers in the evenings of maths exams :smile:
But he doesn't like stats.
Reply 5
Sliim
Yeah exam went pretty well, i reckon grade boundary will probably go up. Couldnt get 7 part (ii), i multiplied my answer from part (i) with the answer when p(7X + 8Y >1100). Wasnt sure? =S

Exam is pretty hopeful, considerin this half german student in my class found the exam rly easy, even though he's an absolute spaz =]

I found the probability for 7X+8Y, multiplied it by 0.5, multiplied the answer from part (i) by 0.5 too (as they were equally likely and therefore had a 0.5 probability each) and added the two answers. came to like 0.61 or something like that. No idea if that's right?

Latest

Trending

Trending