The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hmm you could give stromae a try . just youtube him :smile:
Boompw
Hi there I've been searching the net for French artists and the only one I have found that I've liked is Amel Bent, does anyone have any suggestions to any French R&B artists preferably similar to say Alicia Keys or Nelly Furtado...?

EDIT: Whoops sorry in the wrong section could someone please move it?

MC Solaar?
Reply 3
MC Solaar
Leslie
Sheryfa Luna
Diam's
Kamini
IAM
Psy 4 de la Rime
Abd Al Malik

Can't think of any others right now, but check NRJ, Fun Radio, Skyrock, they should have charts with lots of R'N'B :smile:
Reply 4
I like Zaho - C'est Chelou is one of my favs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3He63rdvU2g

:woo:
Reply 5
Well I have a French au pair who insisted on giving me a post-it with some French artists on, so I might as well share with you, have no idea what they are like or whether you will like them or not:

Nous Besines
Indochine
Mc Solaz
Bébé Brune
Kyo
Frio

Spelling may not be correct it's kinda hard to read her hand writing lol.
Reply 6
rainb fever?
Reply 7
edd360
Well I have a French au pair who insisted on giving me a post-it with some French artists on, so I might as well share with you, have no idea what they are like or whether you will like them or not:

Nous Besines
Indochine
Mc Solaz
Bébé Brune
Kyo
Frio

Spelling may not be correct it's kinda hard to read her hand writing lol.

MC Solaar and Tryo :p:
Nous Besines, however, I can't think of what it actually is. None of those are R'n'B, though
Reply 8
Anatheme
MC Solaar and Tryo :p:
Nous Besines, however, I can't think of what it actually is. None of those are R'n'B, though

jean jacques goldman? :tongue:

I remember one of my mates liked an artist called shaolin, can't remember what type of music it was though.
Reply 9
I used to loveee a song by Leslie and Amine called sobri, and then i think they released a song called sobri 2 :smile:
Reply 10
edd360
jean jacques goldman? :tongue:

I remember one of my mates liked an artist called shaolin, can't remember what type of music it was though.

Nope and I think you mean Kaolin, and if so, they're more rock :p:
Reply 11
Anatheme
Nope and I think you mean Kaolin, and if so, they're more rock :p:

No it was shaolin, I remembered a line from the song he liked and found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bnjazayiPI don't think it's what your after, really though :tongue:
Reply 12
Kyo is poppy and raphael is just feel good music but I love them both anyway <3
Reply 13
thanks for the replies guys, whilst I was looking some of these guys up I found a wonderful singer in Joyce Jonathan, not exactly rnb but she's a beautiful singer
Willy Denzey
Singuila
Try Hocus Pocus as well - its more Hip Hop but he's really good
Amel Bent is really good. But there's others like 'M.Pokora - Pas sans toi' I seriously love him.
-Willy Denzey
-Tragedie (kinda old)
-Lorie (more pop that rnb)
-Sheryfa Luna
-Assia try the song called 'Elle est a toi'
-Leslie
-Nadiya (not sure about the spelling)
-Diam's (more rap than rnb)
-Sexion D'assault (they're a rap group)
-Shy'm
and others that's all I could think of right now!

Latest

Trending

Trending