The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Anyone coming a year young?

Hey guys i came to Notts last year and was 17 right up until the time of my birthday (8th June!!) during our trip to newquay!!

just to let you know that the bouncers are extremely slack on club doors and even if they check ur NUS card wont notice that ur under 18, i only got picked up once across the whole year and that was at Oceana!! thats on student nights of course, on normal fridays everywhere wants a driving licence/passport so i sorta gave up on that!!

anyway i was elected to bar management team when i was only 17 too so it really wont stop you getting involved in anything!! so dont stop urself from going out just cos you think you wont get in, you wont get into bars but if its a studnet night just flash ur NUS card, works every time :biggrin:
Reply 1
lol, nice of you to promote underage drinking :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
So, why a year early?
Reply 3
sophieliz
So, why a year early?

I suspect the main reason would be that you were put up a year at school.
Reply 4
got it in one, and lets not lie about underrage drinking, you've all done it before you come here!!
Reply 5
Nah im coming a year too old! Hope i aint the only one!
Reply 6
nah theres loads, ill still be one of the youngest this year lol and im a second year!!
Reply 7
I turned 19.. but then again I took a year out (yay, highly recommended)! And I am the one of the youngest in my year.
Reply 8
I'll be 19 when I get there
Me too :cool:
Reply 10
told ya ther'd be plenty of you old'uns!! lol
Reply 11
im 19 too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending