The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

accesstohe
LOL a 'non optimal solution to lying' doesn't make sense? You clearly don't know what a non optimal solution is nor do you know what the term means, therefore, on that front - I cannot take you seriously anymore.

I've been strength training for 2 months and my stats (3x5) are
deadlift:90kg
squat:85kg
bench: 57.5kg
shoulder press: 40kg
My bench press may not be as much as yours but I guarantee by the end the year it will be. Considering yours has gone up 35kg (35-70) in 9 months and mine has gone up 17.5 (40-57.5) in 2 months.
My lower body is stronger than yours.
Please don't talk about your abs this and that. Countless times on threads we here girls saying they don't really care about six packs. It's about being strong
cowsgoquack
Ewwww grosssss 2 much muscle and I can c all the veins poking out.
do u take steroids? man seriously they shrink up your willy and girls dont like that lol.

srsly girs rnt going to date a guy like that that goes 2 gym and eats healthy an d stuff - who wants to be with somone thats going to make them feel inadequate lol? much better to have a niece bit of fat for a cuddle (aww). would be weird for my bf to be slimmer than me lol

so much fail in this post.

you're clearly some fat, overweight feminist who gets jealous of a guy with a good physique.

this post epitomises all I hate about (the majority of) girls on TSR.
Reply 82
O wow! Can I say 15/10 please? ^_^
Reply 83
What's wrong with chest hair and not being tanned? O_o
Reply 84
jenny.chu
O wow! Can I say 15/10 please? ^_^

mine are better :sexface:
Reply 85
accesstohe
I'm not a bodybuilder and do not claim to be, I just excersise to keep fit - this thread was just to ask girls what they rated my body, and the majority rated it highly.

How much did you say you could lift? 40kg?

Ah, that's why you're showing such emotions. :yep:

What's your height/weight

What a dude gotta do to look as jacked as you?
Reply 86
Echey
mine are better :sexface:

prove it :wink:

ahh, I swear my pupils went crazy big when I saw that photo!
Reply 87
jenny.chu
prove it :wink:

ahh, I swear my pupils went crazy big when I saw that photo!

lool thanks, nice profile picture btw :wink:
Reply 88
accesstohe
lool thanks, nice profile picture btw :wink:

:wink:
sil3nt_cha0s
so much fail in this post.

you're clearly some fat, overweight feminist who gets jealous of a guy with a good physique.

this post epitomises all I hate about (the majority of) girls on TSR.

I'd squat you for reps, fag.

Latest