The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not my kinda music but i have to ashamingly admit that me and my friend have grown attached to them because the always seem to be on TV (eg CD:u:K) on saturday while we're trying to nurse our hangovers. Anyone else noticed that for a period, Busted and Blazin Squad were on TV ever single saturday without fail?
Reply 2
did anyone see the lostprophets yesterday on cd:uk? what were they like? i have it videoed somewhere (my kind kind mother) but i've not got round to watching it yet...

lou xxx
Reply 3
they are a bit cheesy and crap. ive heard worse tho. i like some of their songs.
Reply 4
aww the poor little busted boys! they aren't feeling the love in this thread! (come on...who voted for them to die?...admit it! ...lmao)

i must admit...i am scarily fond of busted...but there again i have incredibly poor taste in music...so i doubt i am representative of a normal, sane 17 year old.

xxx
Reply 5
Huk! We are busted! We are so great, we don't even need to plug in our guitars! Let's rock!

Reply 6
they are generally aimed at the younger audience tho.
Moochy
they are generally aimed at the younger audience tho.

'generally' as in the mindwashed youngsters are the ONLY ones that would buy their excuse for music. There's one fella in that mime group who has two genetically modified eyebrows.
I dont think that they really think that they are a serious rock band. I dont really like their music as music but they are a laugh and fit!!
BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED!

I asked u 2 dance at the disco BUT YOU SAY NO!
The whole room was watchin' and laughin' on the day that I crashed and burned @ your feet!

I've been 2 the Yr 3000,
Not much has changed but they live under water
And your great, great, great grandaughter is pretty fine!
Reply 10
onlylittleme
I dont think that they really think that they are a serious rock band. I dont really like their music as music but they are a laugh and fit!!

Exactly :biggrin:

One of them went to school in the town I live...it's our only claim to fame so I can't hate them!

To give them some credit, they do write their own stuff. It may not be great, but it's catchy and uplifting...better than a lot of songs in the charts at the moment..!
Reply 11
its quite sad really this busted lark. i mean, they are sh*te. the poor sods, if its true that they write their own songs then fair play but the way they are dressed up by their record company and such. grrrr.

PLUG IN YOUR GUITARS YOU TWITS
Come on man, at least they ain't a couple of boys who can't sing and only sell records by looking attractive to the teenage girl audience. Eg. Westlife, Boyzone, Blue, Five etc......
Reply 13
i disagree

i love busted, their album is really good and has some good words. at least they write their own music and us their own instruments.

I LOVE BUSTED MATT IS FIT

love mitchy121
Reply 14
I think they're cheap and cheerful, anyone who can call thier album a present for everyone has to be good and as sumone else said 'that eyebrow deserves respect, i'm culturing myown replica as we speak
Reply 15
to be honest, i can't stand them
Reply 16
Can I just say to anyone who likes them noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Reply 17
cobra01977
I think they're cheap and cheerful, anyone who can call thier album a present for everyone has to be good and as sumone else said 'that eyebrow deserves respect, i'm culturing myown replica as we speak

aww..that would be me...they eyebrows rock man! i like busted and im not ashamed! ha ha ha
aww respect is due to your charlie-esque brow...keep it growing my friend!
xxx
Reply 18
hmm....busted are definatly one of the worst bands ive heard.(excluding westlife..but come on, you couldnt get worse that westlife could you???) theyre totally "fake" and manufactured. a complete lie. i bet within a year they'll be forgotten.
Reply 19
geordie
theyre totally "fake" and manufactured. a complete lie.

If you knew anything about the band you'd know they aren't 'fake and manufactured'...

James and Matt met each other through auditions and then advertised in NME for another band member. Charlie saw the advert and the band formed.

geordie
i bet within a year they'll be forgotten.

Their first single was released on 23rd September 2002...they've already been around longer than a year and are showing no signs of fading away...

They have a double-platinum selling album and have been nominated for three Brit awards.

Latest