The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
woody
Aren't they taking the mickey off themselves, I bet they laugh at themselves as much as I do. I still buy the albums for entertainment quality!

I'm sure that's part of it, in a good way :smile:
Reply 41
Sasha D
Busted are the worst excuse for a 'band' i have ever come across. They need to do us all a favour and go somewhere far far away 4 a v long time.

They aint my kinda music at all but alot of my female mates like them so if they like them i dont mind
*confused*
dont worry about it .NK...some people just won't be told :rolleyes:

lol...well..i like busted ...and am only 80% embaressed about that fact

No, they really are manufactured, it's just that, the record companies like EMI are realising people are going off manufactured music, so they have to make up stories about how the band was supposedly formed, ie. Not manufactured. The truth of the matter is, Busted were totally manufactured, whatever you may read about how they were formed. I was in London when my friend was approched to be in the band. No, they don't play guitar. As mentioned before, wireless devices can be used, but, have you noticed, whenever they need to change chord, they jump and turn away from their audience? This is why they need 'backing guitarists' when they play live, because none of them play their own instruments! Whatever you say, they were manufactured and the record company is playing you all for suckers.
Reply 43
compared to blazin squad busted r great
busted are so crap, their musical talent is laughable, they all look like deformed perversions of human beings and, having met them, they are acually very terrible people. it took all of my willpower not to leap upon them and gouge out thier eyes.
all people of the busted 'genre' should be wiped from the face of the earth. we could call it 'the culling that saved humanity'.
Reply 45
two_headed_monk
busted are so crap, their musical talent is laughable, they all look like deformed perversions of human beings and, having met them, they are acually very terrible people. it took all of my willpower not to leap upon them and gouge out thier eyes.
all people of the busted 'genre' should be wiped from the face of the earth. we could call it 'the culling that saved humanity'.

Ermm...why did you meet them if you didn't like them...?

And who else would you class in the 'Busted genre'?
i was at a gig, and my friend was like - look who i found. he dragged me around with them for about 10 mins until i decided that death was better than spending time with them.
and the busted genre applies to bads like good charlotte. you know, that genre - bad music/boy band
Reply 47
Pop-punk gives good punk a bad name. Who likes busted and has heard of Thrice or likes amazing bands like Funeral for a Friend. These are the true direction punk needs to take to maintain any respectability.
also some good punk bands rancid, u.s. bombs and f-minus
Reply 49
Sasha D
Busted are the worst excuse for a 'band' i have ever come across. They need to do us all a favour and go somewhere far far away 4 a v long time.

I totally agree with you!

Luv
we all must remember the clash. godfathers of punk .
two_headed_monk
we all must remember the clash. godfathers of punk .

Yes, yes, yes. The Clash RULE(ED).
i wonder why people in the generation of the clash have allowed busted to sign a record deal.... its quite obvious that they suck.
I H8 Busted I Wish They Were Dead!!
angel D
compared to blazin squad busted r great

compared to blazin squad im great :tongue:
nothing wrong with Busted, although i am not a fan their music is annoyingly catchy, they CAN play their own instruments and they are just having a good time.

Come on, they aren't gunna be around for long so they are making the most of fame and having a laugh, good luck to them!
Reply 56
*confused*
*agrees* they are extremely popular...that can not be disputed whether you love them or hate them

Hi i just wanna say that i really cant stand busted! they are a bunch of little twats who THINK the are rock when they are pop! It was even proved at the BRITS when they won best pop (i dont know how they did, but they did!) They need to grow up and learn to play intruments and write their own songs! and stop trying to be something they are not! What really annoys me is that they try to be a british version of Blink 182, when they are mere prats!

Also, if two of them met in an audition then of course they are manufactured!

sorry if i hurt ur feelings but i had to get that off my chest!

xxx
lemon
Hi i just wanna say that i really cant stand busted! they are a bunch of little twats who THINK the are rock when they are pop! It was even proved at the BRITS when they won best pop (i dont know how they did, but they did!) They need to grow up and learn to play intruments and write their own songs! and stop trying to be something they are not! What really annoys me is that they try to be a british version of Blink 182, when they are mere prats!

Also, if two of them met in an audition then of course they are manufactured!

sorry if i hurt ur feelings but i had to get that off my chest!

xxx

they do write theri own songs, they can play their own instruments and they never claim to be rock

sorry mate, shit argument
Reply 58
sillynarb2
they do write theri own songs, they can play their own instruments and they never claim to be rock

sorry mate, shit argument

yep this is true. i've heard them at several interviews say 'yes we are a pop band'. they dont consider themselves 'punk'. they said they were well chuffed to be nominated for best pop at the brits cos it gave them the chance to put their hands up and say 'yes we are pop'
personally i'm a bit of a turn-coat. i used to hate them, but then i saw the light. they are talented and just havin a laugh. half the time i believe they r just takin the piss and enjoying making money for havin a laugh. they say they arent to be taken too seriously so dont and u might find u like them.

admittedly i got their album for christmas from my mum, and its fantasitc i always end up putting it on and i feel so much better when i listen to it, cos its so happy and just takes the piss!

im all for them, plus i kinda think matt's very good looking.
bean4ian
yep this is true. i've heard them at several interviews say 'yes we are a pop band'. they dont consider themselves 'punk'. they said they were well chuffed to be nominated for best pop at the brits cos it gave them the chance to put their hands up and say 'yes we are pop'
personally i'm a bit of a turn-coat. i used to hate them, but then i saw the light. they are talented and just havin a laugh. half the time i believe they r just takin the piss and enjoying making money for havin a laugh. they say they arent to be taken too seriously so dont and u might find u like them.

admittedly i got their album for christmas from my mum, and its fantasitc i always end up putting it on and i feel so much better when i listen to it, cos its so happy and just takes the piss!

im all for them, plus i kinda think matt's very good looking.

i agree with you all the way apart form i would never buy the album, put 2 songs in the pub dukebox yesterday though :biggrin:

and also Charlie is the best looking one(that makes me sound gay doesn't it :biggrin: )

Latest