The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Is there a point now? since the A levels and Scottish Higher results are now out. Us unconditional's are nothing special now. Since those with the grades are confirmed and will be coming to Nottingham too...
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Reformed2010
Is there a point now? since the A levels and Scottish Higher results are now out. Us unconditional's are nothing special now. Since those with the grades are confirmed and will be coming to Nottingham too...

I was just trying to see who's definitely starting at Nottingham in September. Surely those getting a-level results today will have their UCAS track change to unconditional?
ooh yhh off to study politics next month :biggrin:
Reply 4
i got in :biggrin:! Course: Product design and manufacture, in the department of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering! :biggrin:

See you all the 18th!
Katq
i got in :biggrin::biggrin:! Course, Product design and manufacture, in the department of mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering! :biggrin:

See you all the 18th!

Same department

Doing Mechanical Engineering starting in sept :cool:
I did! Midwifery babbbyyy! See you on the 19th!
tarwe
I was just trying to see who's definitely starting at Nottingham in September. Surely those getting a-level results today will have their UCAS track change to unconditional?
No you are right, Sorry :o:
Reply 8
Reformed2010
No you are right, Sorry :o:

I changed the title anyway :smile: makes more sense now...
Reply 9
One question though, the fees. When it says £3290, is that for one term or the whole year?
Katq
One question though, the fees. When it says £3290, is that for one term or the whole year?

should be whole year
and im in for english studies :yep:
Reply 11
Katq

whole year :smile:
stacy_j91
I'm in for English and Hispanic Studies :smile:
Also will be staying in Florence Boot hall!

FB all the way :grin:

I'm not sure if I count as I'm doing graduate entry medicine...

Well done everyone who got in.
Reply 13
Thanks :smile: Now I can finally apply for loans etc here at home.
Antonious Block
FB all the way :grin:

I'm not sure if I count as I'm doing graduate entry medicine...

Well done everyone who got in.

What gym you gonna be using next year? (I have no idea if you studied here as undergrad or not???)
Reply 15
Im in for music! :biggrin:
Brotherhood
What gym you gonna be using next year? (I have no idea if you studied here as undergrad or not???)

Yeah I did my undergrad at notts too. My course is actually based in Derby but I plan on commuting over to the gym I'm using now (currently work in the queens medical centre).

I go to Raw Physique.
Serbian/Croatian studies for me....

Laaavin it :biggrin:!!!!
Antonious Block
Yeah I did my undergrad at notts too. My course is actually based in Derby but I plan on commuting over to the gym I'm using now (currently work in the queens medical centre).

I go to Raw Physique.

Raw's cool. I think I might join the uni gym again though this year just for ease. It's final year and I'm planning on being in the library a fair bit or going between lectures.

What's the membership there these days?
I'm in for Mech Eng!
Needed AAB for the masters or BBB for the bachelors... I got A*BB :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending