The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

P.S. Don't all expect it to be so easy to gatecrash events not for your hall. Not saying it's impossible but some people are gonna be disappointed.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
lisiloo
I'm in cripps too! so same things as you!! thought it all looked pretty good except I want to go to the silent rave instead of uniformity

We can always gatecrash :smile: what course are you on? We might be living next to eachother :woo:
Reply 382
edithwashere
We can always gatecrash :smile: what course are you on? We might be living next to eachother :woo:

Haha yes def in for some gate crashing! I'm doing Biology and got a single study! how weird if we were neighbours!
lisiloo
Haha yes def in for some gate crashing! I'm doing Biology and got a single study! how weird if we were neighbours!

Well I'm doing Viking studies in a single study, I'm blonde and a bit crazy and my name's Edith so say hi if you see me (I doubt there's many blonde girls called Edith taking Viking Studies living in Cripps this year :biggrin: )

To be honest though, if the gatecrashing doesnt work, and the Alton Towers trip is the next day, I might just settle for a nice night in with the Cripps lot drinking and chilling :smile:
Reply 384
MrCasperTom
You sir are a genius. I sincerly hope we share the same flat.

But how about we all gatecrasher dressed as ninjas?? :p:

You dress up as a ninja, I dress up as a robber. Either way, we will be in all black :awesome:

I just need a massive sack now...
Reply 385
edithwashere

Make sure you bring your cape :sexface:
Reply 386
edithwashere
Well I'm doing Viking studies in a single study, I'm blonde and a bit crazy and my name's Edith so say hi if you see me (I doubt there's many blonde girls called Edith taking Viking Studies living in Cripps this year :biggrin: )

To be honest though, if the gatecrashing doesnt work, and the Alton Towers trip is the next day, I might just settle for a nice night in with the Cripps lot drinking and chilling :smile:

Well I'm short brown hair called Elise, and also very loud! also can guarantee I'll be the only Elise there haha!
Hmm I'm not to good with rollercoasters! maybe I can overcome my fear!
Monday: Crisis Back To School
Tuesday: Oceana Traffic Lights
Wednesday: Superheroes
Thursday: unsure...
Friday: Silent Disco Rave/outdoor cinema
Saturday: Toga Party
Sunday: Finale

Can't wait :biggrin:
JayAyy
Make sure you bring your cape :sexface:

I'll have to make one... we shall meet in one of these freshers events though, I'm sure :sexface:
Reply 389
edithwashere
I'll have to make one... we shall meet in one of these freshers events though, I'm sure :sexface:

Indeed, we shall :sexface:
JayAyy
Indeed, we shall :sexface:

I'm tempted to go buy some fancy dress costumes but they're quite expensive :s-smilie:
My costume making skills aren't that great... I think I'm obliged to dress up as a viking at some point though right? :biggrin:
Reply 391
MrCasperTom
You sir are a genius. I sincerly hope we share the same flat.

But how about we all gatecrasher dressed as ninjas?? :p:

I love how everyone wants to crash this event, they should've definitely made it available to all halls or at least put a separate one on a different night like they have with the Baywatch one :shifty:
Reply 392
komachi
I love how everyone wants to crash this event, they should've definitely made it available to all halls or at least put a separate one on a different night like they have with the Baywatch one :shifty:

agreed. baywatch is lammme. superheroes, best fancy dress ideas ever!!
Reply 393
edithwashere
I'm tempted to go buy some fancy dress costumes but they're quite expensive :s-smilie:
My costume making skills aren't that great... I think I'm obliged to dress up as a viking at some point though right? :biggrin:

I'm broke, and forever will be broke :facepalm2:

You should dress up as a viking for Superhero Night, because you will stand out that way :awesome:
JayAyy
I'm broke, and forever will be broke :facepalm2:

You should dress up as a viking for Superhero Night, because you will stand out that way :awesome:

Ima be gatecrashing though, I need to be inconspicuous, ninja style :ninja:
Reply 395
edithwashere
Ima be gatecrashing though, I need to be inconspicuous, ninja style :ninja:

True :sexface:
Robber or ninja, your pick! :awesome:
JayAyy
True :sexface:
Robber or ninja, your pick! :awesome:

Hmm probably ninja, wearing all black is sexay and easy :sexface:
Reply 397
edithwashere
Hmm probably ninja, wearing all black is sexay and easy :sexface:

True true :sexface:
Reply 398
lugiachan
i still havnt received anything from mechanical engineering yet.....

same here
russian_doll_333
Heyy, what languages you doing?

I'm studying French and Spanish (post A-Level) and beginner's Russian :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending