The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i know lots of people got 290-300, but then who cares, you should be bragging about your own performance rather than others in your school.
What does this have to do with chemistry again?
Reply 22
its got to do something with chemistry cuz i got 600 for my as.. i dont even have to do a2 anymore
Reply 23
With all these 300s me thinks some people here go to rather posh schools...

Sorry I'm just bitter because I ended up with a B despite getting high As on my exams, my coursework let me down, somehow I got an E in it.
someone got 270 ish in my college
Reply 25
Joe_87

Sorry I'm just bitter because I ended up with a B despite getting high As on my exams, my coursework let me down, somehow I got an E in it.

Lol i got gud A's but got a D on cwk mod therefore pushin my grades down to a middle B overall, stupid cwk wot board u withim with aqa
Reply 26
3 c's the students got taught the a2 course for as.
Reply 27
280 (I wonder who:biggrin:)
300....Infact, she got 300 in biology and physics too.
Reply 29
who? what was her name mizfissy?
Reply 30
What a pointless thread.
Reply 31
Akhoza
Lol i got gud A's but got a D on cwk mod therefore pushin my grades down to a middle B overall, stupid cwk wot board u withim with aqa

Mine's with OCR, it's annoying because the coursework wasn't even my fault. Thats a long story though. Basically we had no help whatsoever and we were forced into doing an experiment we didnt know anything about.

Aired
What a pointless thread.

What a pointless post.
Reply 32
sum guy in my skl did 6 or 7 (cnt rememba) as levels and lost 19 marks overall - stupid chinese kid revising 24/7 makin ordianary joes look bad
A mate of mine who goes cambridge got 600/600 FULL marks in AS and A2 went to westminister school. Mans a GENIUS
Reply 34
ninetails
sum guy in my skl did 6 or 7 (cnt rememba) as levels and lost 19 marks overall - stupid chinese kid revising 24/7 makin ordianary joes look bad

huh.....loosing 19 marks out of 1800marks :eek: he definately can't be stupid
Reply 35
299 in edexcel chem for me
Reply 36
in our school it was 299/300 and she came top in the country!
Joe_87

That's annoying :frown: Still, it didn't stop you from getting an early offers from Birmingham, and Cambridge will see the UMS and know it was just a fluke module that let you down - much better to have that, and to know you can just retake one module, than to do what I did and get 70/90, 71/90 and 98/120 in something then get faced with having to retake 2/3 mods!
Reply 38
cat123
in our school it was 299/300 and she came top in the country!

What board?
i think it was 252/300 in my school, which isn't very high at all ..

Latest