The Student Room Group

Uni talk

I was wondering if any prospective university students would like to talk(on msn or similar). I'm looking for someone who has a decent knowledge about the university application system, is intelligent and articulate etc, I could speak to people at college but they're pretty clueless about unis and I could use threads on here too I guess but that takes too long and you often get inconsistent answers, not forgetting it's so impersonal. So if anyone would like to converse about university crap and more(I'm not a total social retard) send us a PM and we'll arrange something. Believe me I've looked but I'll be damned if I can find one. On my contact list I have plenty of people but none that can really help; I have articulate people, intelligent people but none who are a mix of both and know their stuff about universities.

Reason I ask is there are a few dilemmas I have and it'd be great to work this stuff out with someone. I'm more than willing to help other people out of course

Of course I could be making a huge mistake by posting this thread but how will I know without posting it.... Thanks.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
alexs2602
I was wondering if any prospective university students would like to talk(on msn or similar). I'm looking for someone who has a decent knowledge about the university application system, is intelligent and articulate etc, I could speak to people at college but they're pretty clueless about unis and I could use threads on here too I guess but that takes too long and you often get inconsistent answers, not forgetting it's so impersonal. So if anyone would like to converse about university crap and more(I'm not a total social retard) send us a PM and we'll arrange something. Believe me I've looked but I'll be damned if I can find one. On my contact list I have plenty of people but none that can really help; I have articulate people, intelligent people but none who are a mix of both and know their stuff about universities.

Reason I ask is there are a few dilemmas I have and it'd be great to work this stuff out with someone. I'm more than willing to help other people out of course

Of course I could be making a huge mistake by posting this thread but how will I know without posting it.... Thanks.

Juno has an impressive knowledge of the UCAS system. :smile:
If you're willing to use the PM system on here, I might be of help - can't promise, but I know a bit and might be able to.

Latest

Trending

Trending