The Student Room Group
Amy i told ya on the fone luvvie!!!! lyk the wollen sollen durfen konnen fings..... eg ich mache.. infinitive machEN!
Reply 2
wollen - to want (to)
sollen - to ought to
können - to be able to
mögen - to like
dürfen - to be allowed to
müssen - to have to

Feel free to shoot me for any mistakes I have made!
It's the one that isn't put into a tense, so for example if you looked up 'listen' in a French dictionnary (I don't do German :p: ) it would say 'ecouter', which means to listen, but if you wanted to say 'I listen', you'd have to put it into the first person singular of the present tense, which is 'j'ecoute' etc.
Oh heya Kelly how are you doing... french is going well at the moment but it seems german grammar is evil:frown: its not fair lol.... one of my teachas i had in a previous year for languages has told me 2 stick at it!! SO I WILL TRY MY BEST!!! coz i lub my langs ! plus we got a trip comin up soon goin 2 paris the y12s n y13s.. should b good!
prinzessin1988
Oh heya Kelly how are you doing... french is going well at the moment but it seems german grammar is evil:frown: its not fair lol.... one of my teachas i had in a previous year for languages has told me 2 stick at it!! SO I WILL TRY MY BEST!!! coz i lub my langs ! plus we got a trip comin up soon goin 2 paris the y12s n y13s.. should b good!

Hi :hello: I'm fine thanks, how are you? I'm glad French is going well, and hopefully German will get better soon. I'm going to Paris too, in March :smile: but it's Years 10, 11 and 13 (no Year 12s do French at my school!)
Aww kewl ! but we sed coz ur allowed to drink wen ur 17/16 or watever it is in france that we wil go on a pub crawl every nyt.. but the teachers rnt allowed.. shame lol!!!(responsibilities eh! lol:smile:) Ive bin doin loads of revision for german grammar.. im predicted 3As so far but havent got my bio prediction yet ... theres no way im gna get n A its impossible!:frown: lol i have open evening tonight.. so i had a half day today... wen i go to show the prospective pupils around .. uill make sure to make a gd impression of the languages dept.. even tho its not that brilliant.. its ok tho lol:P glad ur fyn and hope everything is goin great!!! email me or sumfin luv caz xxxxxxxxx:smile:
Reply 7
Can I just say I feel your pain about German Grammar it is evil!!
Reply 8
German grammar is FUN! But then again, I am sad..

Latest

Trending

Trending