The Student Room Group

PhoneShop

Scroll to see replies

ITSS CASPAAA. WHERES MY MONEY?

wubb wubbb...

the bits when i love this programme. jerwayne is ****in legendary mate.
Reply 61
I love watching this show, but only because it is based on a real high street store...I think we all know which one.

I used to work in that group and I am 99% sure I know who the manager is based on. In many ways like the office, unless you worked in the environment you would never think it was real!
Reply 62
whenever i come across a problem now in life i ask myself "what would little Gary do ?" !!
Reply 63
I don't find it funny as in laughing my head off, I find it amusing because it's just so true. I see it all the time whenever I go into a phone shop, and a mate of mine worked for Phones4U briefly and says he can relate.
If man say him a ting...
Reply 65
Original post by caffeineaddict13
If man say him a ting...

....den man is a ting :cool: :biggrin:
I've just recently watched the series and I loveeeee it - it's absolutely hilar!
Reply 67
New series starting 10th November!

Anyone seen the trailers?! Looks good :biggrin:
Reply 68
It's amazing, love it - we dont run on this high street. We run this highstreet!
Reply 69
Ashley: Wagwan
Lance: Naaaagwan

:biggrin: lol
Great programme, looking forward to new series!
Reply 71
This show is absolute comedy gold, almost every line has me in stitches i honestly want to know what the scriptwriters were smoking whilst writing the show.

[video="youtube;zddDmaGx-BA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zddDmaGx-BA[/video]
Been saying this to people all day
(edited 12 years ago)
Looking forward to the third season :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by manchild007
This is just a TERRIBLE comedy - I thought I'd buy into the advertising hyperbole, but this is just your generic 'lets use stereotypical slang to an endless degree to get cheap laughs'.

Take the last episode shown (which is supposedly supposed to be the funniest wtf?), and it bought at most 1 or two smirks but nothing more - if this is indeed

Quick Reply

Latest