The Student Room Group

Taking classes during summer/Extra Classes

Hi there!

First things first i hope i've posted in the right place...

Let me explain, I am currently studying History and English Joint Honours after transfering from a pure English Literature degree course at the same University, so i am currently on a 'mixed-mode' degree course where i am taking 2nd year English modules and also taking 1st year History modules at the same time. Rather than starting again at Year One my University suggested that i do this as it is alot better than starting from scratch etc.

So in two years time i will finish the English side of my degree but i will have 60 credits of History remaining, of which i assume i will have to finish in an additonal year, part-time.

I am writing to ask if anybody knows if i would be able to 'make-up' for the 60 History credits that would remain at the end of my 3rd English year/ History 2nd year by taking extra classes or summer study or something instead of spending an additional year finishing them off on a part-time basis? Is this possible and have you heard of this being done previously? I'm hoping there is a way to graduate at the time i was originally supposed to or a little after!

Thanks for your time in advance

gagey88

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending