The Student Room Group

Language applicants 2011 entry :)

I'm applying for 2011 entry to Portsmouth (Spanish and International Development), Hull (Spanish Studies), Nottingham Trent (Spanish and Global Studies), Leeds Metropolitan (Spanish and Peace Studies) and Ulster (Spanish and International Development)

I absolutely love languages so I'm hoping that I can pick up even more at uni :biggrin:

Anybody applying to the same uni's and/or courses as me? :smile: x
French & German at Aberdeen, Hull Lancaster Liverpool and Newcastle :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by dcampbell609
French & German at Aberdeen, Hull Lancaster Liverpool and Newcastle :smile:

Wow, your offer from Hull is quite a bit higher than mine was.
Original post by Ross E
Wow, your offer from Hull is quite a bit higher than mine was.

Yeah I was SO angry! It said on the website 280, so I wanted to use them as my insurance. then they gave me the offer bac of 300 from three A Levels, so I cant use my 4th AS for points. so basically now I HAVE to get ABC or I'm not going to uni :frown::frown:
Reply 4
Yeah I was SO angry! It said on the website 280, so I wanted to use them as my insurance. then they gave me the offer bac of 300 from three A Levels, so I cant use my 4th AS for points. so basically now I HAVE to get ABC or I'm not going to uni :frown::frown:

Mine was 260 :colondollar:
Reply 5

I had no idea that they could change the entrance requirements after you've applied :/ bad times...
Reply 6
Original post by cath92
I'm applying for 2011 entry to Portsmouth (Spanish and International Development), Hull (Spanish Studies), Nottingham Trent (Spanish and Global Studies), Leeds Metropolitan (Spanish and Peace Studies) and Ulster (Spanish and International Development)

I absolutely love languages so I'm hoping that I can pick up even more at uni :biggrin:

Anybody applying to the same uni's and/or courses as me? :smile: x

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1387859

This thread as been going for a few months now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending