The Student Room Group

Sun, sex and suspicious parents - BBC Three

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thegreenchildren
I agree, I saw one episode where the 18 year old boy relied on his mum to cut his toenails! :eek:

No no no! :facepalm:
I thought the guy in the last one was really quite sweet actually. Putting his friend in the recovery position, n'aw, he seemed genuinely worried. But when that dude in the toilet had to do him up lol :colonhash:. "You have a very nice cock" :s-smilie:
I can't believe the mother that burst into tears upon her daughter declaring that she would take her advice and drink more water on nights out.... REALLY!?
I really enjoy watching it but how do they not know what's happening? Why do they think they're being filmed? Haven't they seen previous episodes?
Reply 824
Next week seems good with the black girl hahaha
Next weeks Ayia Napa episode. Posted from a trusted worker I know from when Ive been:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 826
How do they fall for the **** excuse the camera crew give? LOL
A few weeks back they had these two girls on who were in one of my classes two years ago...! Haha, so weird!
Well last night's episode was pretty... exciting. Can't believe how much of a dope I sound with the, 'Ive lost my phone so I'm looking for the phone that I've lost' business. Truly horrific.

[QUOTE='rach [shikari];41489823']Next weeks Ayia Napa episode. Posted from a trusted worker I know from when Ive been:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Jay told me to ring him one night and we had a bit of a discussion about the episode. Jay was a bloke.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 829
Original post by pwincessnog
Well last night's episode was pretty... exciting. Can't believe how much of a dope I sound with the, 'Ive lost my phone so I'm looking for the phone that I've lost' business. Truly horrific.

Jay told me to ring him one night and we had a bit of a discussion about the episode. Jay was a bloke.

omg that was you? ..... Was a very strange episode yesterday :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by pwincessnog

Wait- so you were on the show? I imagine if I ever went on a "lads' holiday" I'd behave somewhat like you guys :smile:

If I could just ask one question that's been bugging me: What excuse did the camera crew give you? Surely you've seen the show before- didn't it seem a little suspicious at times?
The last episode was crap, the guys... sure they got lucky with a kiss but it is just a kiss, they just reeked of desperation, I mean it was TV and I can smell it in my house :colonhash: the girls were stupid.
Those black girls were so disgusting, they seemed to do what they want with the attitude that since they are young then they can do so.

And dont want this to go the wrong way but one had a freaky face(the one with braces)and the others were plain and instead of curves they were just fat(as in their legs and bellies, and massive arses)
I agree that while they weren't exactly HUGE, they weren't the right shape to be wearing the stuff they did (swimming costumes, skimpy outfits), apart from the one who had her hair dyed red. It just didn't look right on them, more like they were trying to squeeze themselves into something 2 sizes too small. And the tattoos they got were really tacky.

Considering how "strict" her mum was meant to be (e.g crying when she saw the girls skinny dipping, no tattoos) I'm surprised she didn't flip out at her daughter at the end, instead more of "Look how much you've grown up!" "I'm so proud of you!" :rolleyes: like someone said before, most of the parents on this show are really a joke.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest