The Student Room Group

Sex

I am 17 and my parental guardians are always home so when me and my bf had sex together for the first time we had sex in an empty train car. I did lose my virginity that day I’m also the one who told him we should do it but I wanna know another place we should have sex
Assuming this isn’t a troll that was a silly thing to do because most train carriages have cameras and you could get nicked for public indecency. Just go to a park with a forest in it or something and do it there.
Reply 2
Or you know, book a short break away in the UK with a hotel.
If the parents wonder why, say you deserve one as you've been together for however long, and it's your right to spend quality time with your bf to strengthen your relationship.
End of the day, it's your life, not your parents.
Original post by Anonymous
I am 17 and my parental guardians are always home so when me and my bf had sex together for the first time we had sex in an empty train car. I did lose my virginity that day I’m also the one who told him we should do it but I wanna know another place we should have sex

Find a field, I lost mine in a field
Reply 4
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Assuming this isn’t a troll that was a silly thing to do because most train carriages have cameras and you could get nicked for public indecency. Just go to a park with a forest in it or something and do it there.

I live in New York there is no camera on the trains
Reply 5
See my parents are not gonna let me stay in a hotel at 17 with my bf they won’t even let me go to his house

Original post by Adz2042
Or you know, book a short break away in the UK with a hotel.
If the parents wonder why, say you deserve one as you've been together for however long, and it's your right to spend quality time with your bf to strengthen your relationship.
End of the day, it's your life, not your parents.

So you had sex on the grimey subway..?? Horrible place to have sex, you could probably pick up so many STDs from the seats. What about somewhere hidden in Central Park??
(edited 8 months ago)

My dream is to have sex in Central Park

I wouldn't be too sure about that...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-12-12/nyc-subways-now-have-almost-400-cameras-watching-train-cars
Reply 9
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
So you had sex on the grimey subway..?? Horrible place to have sex, you could probably pick up so many STDs from the seats. What about somewhere hidden in Central Park??
. We wiped down the seats nd stuff before but New York trains is not as dirty as people make it seem
Reply 10
Original post by Lita fan girl
My dream is to have sex in Central Park

There are no actual hidden places in Central Park it’s a huge park in Manhattan with kids and dogs and dirty bathrooms that scare me
See my parents are not gonna let me stay in a hotel at 17 with my bf they won’t even let me go to his house

But if you went out and did stuff on a train why can't you just go to his house..? How would your parents know.
Reply 12

The only way you'll know for definite is if you actually speak to them, say you're going out / overnight / seeing friends and staying with them etc.
If someone's parents are so restrictive of their movements, how on earth did they even allow you to have a relationship?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending