The Student Room Group

Sun, sex and suspicious parents - BBC Three

Scroll to see replies

Missed the bit with the phone, what happened? Next weeks looks horrific with the naked girl in the club haha
Eurgh, his parents were a nightmare. Good to see someone finally reacting badly to it too :colonhash: Although I suspect that they are being filmed anyway reduces the impact of their parents stalking them, I Know I would be less angry if I was being filmed anyway than if they were to just randomly stalk me!
The boys next week look slightly more of 'lads'. The ones this week could talk the talk but... you know the saying.
Original post by JaggySnake95
The boys next week look slightly more of 'lads'. The ones this week could talk the talk but... you know the saying.

...couldn't shag the birds? :confused:
Original post by viksta1000
...couldn't shag the birds? :confused:

Unless one of them hugging another girl counts?

I mean come on, they weren't even drunk once, never mind completely 'out of it'.

There was something about them that made them compelte poofs but I'm not sure. His voice seemed pretty timid for a start.
Original post by JaggySnake95
Unless one of them hugging another girl counts?

I mean come on, they weren't even drunk once, never mind completely 'out of it'.

There was something about them that made them compelte poofs but I'm not sure. His voice seemed pretty timid for a start.

How did he not get with that girl who was practically showing him her vagina?! I'll never understand that. Half the girls there were throwing themselves at the guys and they still didn't seem to get any! It was ridiculous. Felt pretty sorry for that girl who get her skirt pulled down but she wasn't even wearing underwear and it was like a belt, not to mention she was already practically having sex with a guy on the dance floor. Those clubs really do just look like giant orgies...
Reply 166
Long shot but can anyone name the music that was played in the intro of episode 2?

Been bugging me for weeks
Reply 167
Absolute trash... I adore it tremendously; it is my escape!
Absolutely love this show to be honest, watch it near every night
Reply 169
Original post by You Failed
How did he not get with that girl who was practically showing him her vagina?! I'll never understand that. Half the girls there were throwing themselves at the guys and they still didn't seem to get any! It was ridiculous. Felt pretty sorry for that girl who get her skirt pulled down but she wasn't even wearing underwear and it was like a belt, not to mention she was already practically having sex with a guy on the dance floor. Those clubs really do just look like giant orgies...

I remember further back in thread somebody saying they knew someone on the show, and apparently one of the rules was no sex (or drugs). That's probably why nobody got any :ninja:
Original post by ily_em
I remember further back in thread somebody saying they knew someone on the show, and apparently one of the rules was no sex (or drugs). That's probably why nobody got any :ninja:

Well they already did drugs! He never even made a move though, just kinda stood there and then looked like she lost interest.
I don't get it, the show is called Sun, Sex and Suspicious parent's we see plenty of two of those but not the other, are the stories that most people tell about it just bull then? I've long suspected it to be so...
Original post by 122025278
I don't get it, the show is called Sun, Sex and Suspicious parent's we see plenty of two of those but not the other, are the stories that most people tell about it just bull then? I've long suspected it to be so...

I read somewhere that the production banned sex :yes:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
I read somewhere that the production banned sex :yes:

Do you rekon it happened with that lad from Lancashire a couple of episodes ago, David I think his name was. When he got back to the appartment after spending the night with that girl (slag) the moment he walked in his vulgar friends in response to where he'd been were like "shagging?" and he was like nah, it's unlikely anything happened but I just thought the whole thing at the time seemed odd
Original post by BakerStreet
Absolutely love this show to be honest, watch it near every night

So you watch the same episode over and over? :confused:
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];29704735']So you watch the same episode over and over? :confused:

No, the series has been repeated at about 12 O'clock, it's been a different episode each night.
Reply 176
Original post by mickymusic04
Student take over this summer in Zante .... we just booked with escape pool complex. There on face book .... escapepoolcomplex zante. They were proper cheap and said they party all day and night and cater for young groups. Lets get on it

I must say, it's quite strange how every single post you've made so far on TSR are about Zante and 'escapepoolcomplex'. Almost as if you were advertising or something..:holmes:
Reply 177
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];29691847']Missed the bit with the phone, what happened? Next weeks looks horrific with the naked girl in the club haha

What's horrific about a naked girl? :woo:

Basically one of the camera people or production team left a mobile in the girls room when they did the whole parents in the kids room bit (which is a waste of time anyway the most exciting thing possible is 'zomg cigarettes') and on the phone were a bunch of messages revealing the girls parents had been following her about etc. So the girl text her mum like "I can't believe you've done this I feel so betrayed blah blah blah"

First bad reaction at least.
this show is just so shamefully addictive :teehee:
This weeks was comedy, :laugh: at the library

Quick Reply

Latest