The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by FinalFlash

I dunno man, I really couldn't get in to the game...I may give it another go in the summer or something. :redface:

I like FA but I think it's rated a bit too high. The MGS series is still my fav gaming series. :yes:

Fair enough. Make you sure you ace them and go St Georges. :sexface:

Seen then, I'm sorry you missed out on literally the highest rates and most universally approved best WRPG series ever made :console:

And yea man :colonhash: Hopefully I see you in london too init :wink:

Oh and stop all this rap stuff :naughty: Get into some real music :headbang:
Guys please stop these arguments now? This is so unlike the afsoc.......5 threads and we've never had such beef. :colonhash:

Thing is, this **** is really ****ing petty. We're not kids anymore. Most of you are somewhat there in the real world. If you have issues with someone PM them and talk to them about it or put them on ignore. If you have issues with how it's run, complain by PMing me or Kev or expressing your views on TC.
Reply 222
Original post by Mastermind`

I'm in tc right now, everyone is alright with how it's run. These are the majority of the people. Btw, you're not a major contributor to TC, so your opinion isn't really valued (with all due respect). We took the complaints into account and the majority of the people are saying there's nothing to complain about, it's much addo about nothing. The main complaints about TC have been about the banter going too far - which you're partly responsible for.

He said in a bitterly sarcastic tone lol :rolleyes:

Thats cuz the major contributors are the ones who have all the time which others are having issues with, how do you not get this? :facepalm2:

You used 'Much Ado About Nothing' wrong lol and this post as pretty much another snipe at me. Keep being petty if you want but I don't want to go on so just leave it.

In essense I don't care man, as I put in the edit above (which you clearly ignored to have a snipe at me) I don't want to argue, so don't reply theres no point to it. I don't want to argue.
(edited 13 years ago)
allow the reports

don't watch the hype

bun the babylon system
Original post by Lizzzle
Ahaha it's okay I assume everyone's from London until proven otherwise lol

I like to think I listen to everything, but i'm such a music snob sometimes lol but I do listen to a wide variety.
Freestyle rappers are a dying breed, no one is really good at it anymore

Yeah Lupe was an instant, he basically birthed the new generation of rappers we have now, a pioneer almost.

I just wish he took Kid Cudi back, gosh I hate him.
:angry:

I need sleep.... thanks for all the welcomes and stuff guise
:colondollar:

Sometimes we all can be. :tongue:

I have barely listened to any Kid Cudi songs. :redface:

Night x

Original post by Facticity
Seen then, I'm sorry you missed out on literally the highest rates and most universally approved best WRPG series ever made :console:

And yea man :colonhash: Hopefully I see you in london too init :wink:

Oh and stop all this rap stuff :naughty: Get into some real music :headbang:

I'm sorry to. Too bad I'm not a big RPG player. :wink:

One can dream. :moon:

Love all music Mofo.

Thing is, this **** is really ****ing petty. We're not kids anymore. Most of you are somewhat there in the real world. If you have issues with someone PM them and talk to them about it or put them on ignore. If you have issues with how it's run, complain by PMing me or Kev or expressing your views on TC.

? I have no issues with anyone nor how the tc is run. :confused:
Thats cuz the major contributors are the ones who have all the time which others are having issues with, how do you not get this? :facepalm2:

In essense I don't care man, as I put in the edit above (which you clearly ignored to have a snipe at me) I don't want to argue, so don't reply theres no point to it. I don't want to argue.

We can't make everyone happy. I will always go with the majority, even in matters about A-soc. I'll give you a ****ty example - someone wanted to join the room but I asked the rest if they wanted him to join. The majority didn't want him to join so that was that. I actually like the guy but yeah he couldn't join. What do you want me to do about people who complain about getting ignored? Give 10 minute slots for everyone so they have 'a bit of attention'? I can tell people to try and talk to everyone (everyone said they try and talk to everyone) but at the same time I can't force people to interact with each other if they don't want me to. I'm not a Dad, remember?

I didn't see your edit because I replied quickly, not because I ignored it.
hehehehehe
Reply 227
What's up with all this beef?
This is why Bernie Mac said black people can't ever have anything nice.
:colonhash:

jk I don't know what you guise are talking about and i'm a noob here anyways,
but i'm sure its not worth it, whatever it is.

Night :smile:
Reply 228
Original post by ShinyLittleTit™
hehehehehe

hi
Reply 229
Original post by Crazy Paving

Lol, sorry about that, I'd rather it was done by pm, but I'm fed up of always having to do the pming. :colonhash:

long posts in afsoc :indiff: ... I joke! :tongue: Continuing your little thing from yesterday.

Don't get too angry mate :console:
Reply 230
EVERYONE BE FRIENDS :smile:

no seriously guys when did it get tense :indiff:
Reply 231
Original post by Lizzzle

This made me LOL :rofl:

Night then :smile:
Original post by Lizzzle

Original post by Lizzzle

what the ****
Reply 233
WTH?! Whats with the neg people ?

I got negged where I said "allow the neg people :no: "

People are getting petty :facepalm2:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 234

Sorry. :o: Like I said, I'd rather it done by pm, but I have to always do the pming so the person who is supposedly older and more mature could actually initiate for once. Just pretend these are pm's and you saw nothing.

Lol don't mind me mate, I was just jokin. I have no right to comment after the outburst from yesterday :rolleyes:
WTH?! Whats with the neg people ?

I got negged where I said "allow the neg people :no: "

Ignore it mate. :borat:

And to whoever did it. :bootyshake:
I did not become a pussy, and not things weren't properly sorted, but you're too much of a moron sometimes to understand that. :dunce: I only said that "bs" just to stop the arguing and to make things seem better, but they never truely were, I just thought it was for the best to leave it. No, I don't dislike you, you have just been bugging me going on as usual, as if you've said or done nothing. I just wanted you to own up to it and apologise. I didn't want to directly get your attention, so kept trying subtles way, but you just continued talking to your usual clique, so negging was the only way to get your attention. We used to be good mates, so I thought, then all of a sudden you just totally stop talking to me for some unknown reason, and I was wondering why. Coincidentally, it came at the same time as the change on this site, which made me think you were only being friendly to me to get my rep. :no: Sad as that is, it's the sort of thing you'd do.

Well I have texts from Samina saying that people think I am an ******** online, and I'm getting annoying and getting on people's nerves pming people asking for rep, yet the only person I did that too was you (once - and you do that to me too). She didn't state your name, but it was obviously you saying that, and you admitted yourself you said to her I might dislike you. Next time, don't get other people involved, it's not my style. And I don't want to find out you've been telling her this now either.

All I want is to go back to how it was, but it turns out to me you never actually liked me anyway, and were using me for rep. To think I was actually going to loan you that money.

Okay, I breezed through that so I'll give a quick response.

I don't understand how we're meant to truly resolve anything if you won't even be honest with me. Negging me isn't exactly the best way to go about it. And.. I would honestly apologise if I knew what the **** I had said.

It seems like you've been hating on me purely based on speculation. I never even mentioned you disliking me until that PM convo we had; I'd have had no reason to think it otherwise. And if she's been stirring between us, know that she was the one who got pissed off at you asking her to rep you back (or something) - that's where the convo started from anyways.

Before that (and the neg), I was always under the impression that we were okay. Like I've said before, you're fine irl, but I obviously don't know what you truly thought about me.

I liked you until we had the "row" in UG and the PM convo. After that, I won't lie, I've been indifferent towards you because I've always thought you think bad of me. I'd like it to be how it was when we posted in UG, so I'd like to call a truce (over what, I don't even know, but nonetheless..). So, truce? No point making things awkward for the 6th. And it's not like either of us are going away. Well, not until RedCafe.net make my contract full-time.

? I have no issues with anyone nor how the tc is run. :confused:

That wasn't to you personally, was just echoing what you said. :colondollar:
Reply 238

Ignore it mate. :borat:

And to whoever did it. :bootyshake:

Thanks mate :redface:

I'll ignore it, don't want to go on.
Reply 239
Negs :nothing: