The Student Room Group

BP Graduate Scheme 2023

Has anybody on TSR applied for any of the openings?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by LittleBear04

Yes- completed the SJT few days ago and still waiting to hear back. What about you?
Original post by F1 USM
Yes- completed the SJT few days ago and still waiting to hear back. What about you?

I’ve just applied haven’t been told to complete the SJT yet still in screening stage
Update just got an email regarding SJT is it hard?
Reply 4
Update just got an email regarding SJT is it hard?

Yeah I found it quite tough tbh.. A few people I know got rejected a day after the did it but I'm still waiting to hear back
Original post by F1 USM
Yeah I found it quite tough tbh.. A few people I know got rejected a day after the did it but I'm still waiting to hear back

Yeah I did the one for People and Culture, spent a long time on it. Some tricky questions and it's hard to pick the worst option. I wonder what the pass rate is?

yes I applied to the information security scheme, completed my sjt now need to complete the verbal and numerical test. Which scheme have you applied to? and have you done the verbal/numerical tests, if so how was it?
I didn't apply to the Grad scheme, I applied to the BP (Trading and Shipping) - summer internship. I've done up to the VI for it. The verbal/numerical tests are relatively simple. The ones I did had 3 minutes to complete a set of 4 questions, and this happens 3 times for a total of 12 questions (If I remember correctly).
Original post by Yamin2390
yes I applied to the information security scheme, completed my sjt now need to complete the verbal and numerical test. Which scheme have you applied to? and have you done the verbal/numerical tests, if so how was it?

I applied for People Culture haven’t done the other tests yet though. The SJT was quite hard though
I applied for People Culture haven’t done the other tests yet though. The SJT was quite hard though

I found the sjt easier than the verbal/numerical because of the time restrictions. I think I failed the verbal numerical test
I found the sjt easier than the verbal/numerical because of the time restrictions. I think I failed the verbal numerical test

Were the questions hard?
Were the questions hard?

The questions weren't too hard but it puts pressure on you with the time limit, which is 3 minutes per a set of 4 questions with 4 sets.
The questions weren't too hard but it puts pressure on you with the time limit, which is 3 minutes per a set of 4 questions with 4 sets.

How long after SJT did you sit the verbal and numerical tests?
How long after SJT did you sit the verbal and numerical tests?

I took the sjt on 21 October and did the verbal/numerical test today
I took the sjt on 21 October and did the verbal/numerical test today

So they got back to you reasonably quickly then after the SJT. Wish you best of luck with your results! Hope you've done well.
So they got back to you reasonably quickly then after the SJT. Wish you best of luck with your results! Hope you've done well.

Thanks
Thanks

Just sat verbal and numerical tests, they were tricky especially verbal parts especially as the passages were quite big. Hope I've passed I wonder what the pass mark is?
Just sat verbal and numerical tests, they were tricky especially verbal parts especially as the passages were quite big. Hope I've passed I wonder what the pass mark is?

yes exactly, that's the thing with the long passages
yes exactly, that's the thing with the long passages

Are you still waiting to hear back?
Are you still waiting to hear back?

Heard back today and unfortunately didn't get further

Quick Reply

Latest