The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When is Kevs thing going to get sorted out? :bebored:

:rofl2: :coma:
Reply 582
Original post by ussumane
I got warned for 'spamming'

I need to stop posting on the current affairs/H&R threads, I feel like some mod has something against me, the posts weren't even spam!! - at least compared to others :sadnod:

Haters :dry:
Reply 583
Original post by lovely_me
F A C E T I O U S

for an Af Soc noob. :moon:

failingatm is on tc, go keep her comfortable before i start bullying her.
Reply 585
You got a mad obsession with her Polarity.

You got a mad obsession with her Polarity.

I know :blushing:

but :daydreaming:
:yawn:

Original post by Stricof
BRUV. :love:

FAM. :love:

I have work. :grumble:
Original post by Facticity
I'll share with you the knowledge I have gained if you can answer me this riddle :pierre:

Well do not worry mademoiselle I can teach you :sexface: You're a medical applicant by the looks of this no? :teeth:

Everyone feels better once they have made my aquaintance :smug: Pleased to meet you, i have heard of you/ seen you around. :colonhash:

That riddle isn't very difficult. :no:
I hope. :ninja:

I might well be... And the stalking begins. :shifty: As long as you teach me well.

What have you heard? Aside from my apparent atheism? :eyeball:
Original post by Mask Of Sanity

Sup :colonhash:
(Got into med school yet? :puppyeyes:)
Reply 590
Original post by Mask Of Sanity

bruv wen u come back I wanna know your sex brah. Too many trannies on TSR, ain't gonna bait names :sadnod:

You understand slang or need a translation?
Reply 591
Trimmed my hair a bit. I don't like it, but my mum and sis say I look hot.

And I got a few stares from this girl called Chantel I used to be on 2 years ago.
Your mum? That's always a bad sign :redface:
Reply 593
Nothing like that brah :hmmm:
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

im gonna be around your ends around 6ish ussu (martins-corner-LAD!)
Reply 595
Original post by Mastermind`
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

im gonna be around your ends around 6ish ussu (martins-corner-LAD!)

I live in Martins Corner!!! :ahee:

Our Londis is the best :cool:
I live in Martins Corner!!! :ahee:

Our Londis is the best :cool:

haha yeah I used to buy my drinks there when off to football :dumbells:

my brother lives near martin's corner, opposite parsloes
Original post by Crazy Paving

Original post by Crazy Paving
I did not become a pussy, and not things weren't properly sorted, but you're too much of a moron sometimes to understand that. :dunce: I only said that "bs" just to stop the arguing and to make things seem better, but they never truely were, I just thought it was for the best to leave it. No, I don't dislike you, you have just been bugging me going on as usual, as if you've said or done nothing. I just wanted you to own up to it and apologise. I didn't want to directly get your attention, so kept trying subtles way, but you just continued talking to your usual clique, so negging was the only way to get your attention. We used to be good mates, so I thought, then all of a sudden you just totally stop talking to me for some unknown reason, and I was wondering why. Coincidentally, it came at the same time as the change on this site, which made me think you were only being friendly to me to get my rep. :no: Sad as that is, it's the sort of thing you'd do. And you didn't even care about the reason behind the neg, you just negged me back instantly first, and pretended to wonder.

Well I have texts from Samina saying that people think I am an ******** online, and I'm getting annoying and getting on people's nerves pming people asking for rep, yet the only person I did that too was you (once - and you do that to me too). She didn't state your name, but it was obviously you saying that, and you admitted yourself you said to her I might dislike you. Next time, don't get other people involved, it's not my style. And I don't want to find out you've been telling her this now either.

All I want is to go back to how it was, but it turns out to me you never actually liked me anyway, and were using me for rep. To think I was actually going to loan you that money.

woah dude don't bring me into this stuff.
Reply 598
Original post by Mastermind`
haha yeah I used to buy my drinks there when off to football :dumbells:

my brother lives near martin's corner, opposite parsloes

Where you playing footy?

He catches the 364 right? :ahee:

Edit: or the 145/62? :holmes:
It's over Samina.

Latest