The Student Room Group

Tsinghua University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey Man! I got conditional offer like two months ago and they haven't written anything after that, except an email about scholarship thing. I would not be that sure in your place, as what I know about admission process in Tsinghua, they have like an interview, so it might be the reason why the letter is unofficial. Good Luck!
Hi Jamil12,

Thanks for the response. I finally got an answer fromTsinghua. They said that the university's final round pertains to verifying submitted documents. Therefore, everything should be fine.

What program will you be studying? We should connect.
Reply 22
Original post by Caribguy12
Hi Jamil12,

Thanks for the response. I finally got an answer fromTsinghua. They said that the university's final round pertains to verifying submitted documents. Therefore, everything should be fine.

What program will you be studying? We should connect.

Sure buddy! the program is Industrial engineering and management.
Reply 23
Original post by benscho85
I finally got to know the students who are taking part in the Management Science and Engineering Program. Tsinghua just recruited from the best universities in each country all over the world. Which includes Columbia, USC, Imperial, Aaachen, POLIMI, UPV. So I guess this program is going to be quite good. Btw. I am not worried about jobs. My employer gives me two years off and I have a good position in a company with more than 150,000 employees worldwide. And btw. success depends not on schools but on personality.

who can apply for the management science and engineering program ?? Like is there any specific engineering branch for this particular program

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending