The Student Room Group

Help many exams in june

Well I got my january modules back and I have to resit 3 (got DUC) Now I have 9 exams (so all my units at once) :s-smilie: in may/june. How can effectively revise for all these exams and get As Bs? I really really don't want to resit them during A2. I need like tactics/advice. If it matters I'm doing edexcel politics, ocr biology, ocr critical thinking, aqa english literature and aqa philosophy. Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
tactics/advice: sit down and do some work.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by fizzylogic
Well I got my january modules back and I have to resit 3 (got DUC) Now I have 9 exams (so all my units at once) :s-smilie: in may/june. How can effectively revise for all these exams and get As Bs? I really really don't want to resit them during A2. I need like tactics/advice. If it matters I'm doing edexcel politics, ocr biology, ocr critical thinking, aqa english literature and aqa philosophy. Thanks in advance :smile:

Look at when each exam is so you can plan your revision, to get As and Bs in all of your exam requires timing if you've got 9. I've posted a link to an online customisable inter exam board timetable. What you can also do is request photocopies of the modules you messed up, talk about what mistakes you made with your teacher and how you can improve, though I wouldn't bother with the U as it is quite expensive. Otherwise best of luck, hope you do well in summer!
http://www.modernisationonline.org.uk/comptimetable/

Quick Reply

Latest