The Student Room Group

Dilemma!

Hi guys, woke this morning to a letter frm the Uni of Manc inviting me to a Open Day and Interview for Biomedical Sciences ...however...its the same day as the Open Day at Leeds where I realllyyy wanted to go. I have been to Leeds twice before and it mentions that you can possibly change the date however with Manchester you cannot?

Should I try putting back the Leeds visit and have a try at the Manchester interview or contact Manchester and see what they have to say? :confused:

Ria
x
Reply 1
If you can schedule them so you can do both then I don't see why you shouldn't.
Reply 2
I'd advise you to contact Manchester and attempt to re-schedule the interview. It wouldn't be too wise to tell them that you'll be busy at the Leeds open day though. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Thats what I was thinkng...read the booklet however and it says you can't change the date!!
Reply 4
Well, OK. You've been to Leeds before and therefore you generally know what it looks like or what it's all about. You don't really need to visit the university again on the open day.

So why not go for the Manchester open day and interview? You wouldn't be losing anything by not going for the Leeds open day, since you've been there before already.
Reply 5
You could try changing Manchester if you say that you have already been offered, and have accepted, an interview on the same date? You needn't say which uni.
Reply 6
Thanx guys, think going to go to Manc and try and rearrange the Leeds day! They shouldn't have them on the same day..but guess its their way of attracting applications to their uni
x

Latest

Trending

Trending