The Student Room Group

OCR A-Level Geography 2022

Hi there!

I thought I'd start a forum/thread thing on the OCR A-Level Geography spec since I haven't seen another one made for this year's cohort.
What topics are you studying? I'm doing Coastal Systems, Earth's Life Support Systems, Changing Spaces; Making Places, Migration, Hazards, Disease Dilemmas and Power and Borders.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by lifestartsnow.x
Hi there!

I thought I'd start a forum/thread thing on the OCR A-Level Geography spec since I haven't seen another one made for this year's cohort.
What topics are you studying? I'm doing Coastal Systems, Earth's Life Support Systems, Changing Spaces; Making Places, Migration, Hazards, Disease Dilemmas and Power and Borders.

I do the same as you apart from Disease Dilemmas as I do Future for Food.
Original post by Kully1234
I do the same as you apart from Disease Dilemmas as I do Future for Food.

Oh right! How are you finding it? Did you find the advance information helpful?
Original post by lifestartsnow.x
Oh right! How are you finding it? Did you find the advance information helpful?

Some of it was alright, but they've just copied and pasted a lot of it straight from the spec especially Coastal Landscapes. With Edexcel in my other subjects, it is really useful and it's very specific.

We've still got to learn ELSS and Changing places and with the topic list it does remove quite a bit of it.

I wish there were a lot more resources for the OCR spec. Last year we did Edexcel Geography and the resources were way better, especially the revision books and YouTube videos.
(edited 2 years ago)
hi, i’m in year 12 and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell their geog notes to me ?
hi! what topics would you want this for? i did it last year and got an a* so let me know if you would still be interested in detailed notes!
hi I would be interested in buying ur notes x I do glaciers,Earth's Life Support Systems, Changing Spaces; Making Places, Migration, Hazards, Disease Dilemmas

Original post by sophiewisden
hi! what topics would you want this for? i did it last year and got an a* so let me know if you would still be interested in detailed notes!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by isabella1230
hi I would be interested in buying ur notes x I do glaciers,Earth's Life Support Systems, Changing Spaces; Making Places, Migration, Hazards, Disease Dilemmas

Hi I do these same topics also, do you have any useful materials you'd be willing to share?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending