The Student Room Group

study abroad

hi, people, i'm a yr 12 student who want to study medicine. due to the recent rise in uni fees, i,m thinking about applying abroad.
anyone can recommend any good, less expensive medical school abroad, and any tips of application.

thanks
Reply 1
Holland is cheap for EU students with courses taught in English. Though I'm not sure about medicne courses.

Denmark is free, but I'd say it would have a lower amount of English taught degrees.

All non-eu unis you'll be charged a just as much if not more than the 9000 or less over here.

If you want to avoid the fees that much, and you can't find any english taught ones for a good price, I'd take a year out. Learn German over the Summer 2012, then spend 6months-1year in a German speaking country and then if you practiced hard enough you may pass the German langauge test for a course there.

You have to remember though, Its much harder to pay say 3000-5000 without the Student Finance benifits you get over here.

Check out the USA unis as well. I know nothing about them so can't help you there, but II'd imagine you'll be paying a similar fee for the majority.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending