The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Studying abroad for the BA in International Relations at King's college

Hi there ! I just got an offer to study International Relations at King's college London starting next september. I'm thinking about firming my offer, however, I'd like to know if during my 3rd year there, it would be possible to only spend a semester abroad and not a full year, so that I don't need to transfer to a 4 year bachelor. Studying abroad is a really important factor for me when choosing which university I'm going to attend, but I'm not sure if I want to extend my time in university that much...
Also, if anyone got accepted to the same course, or any program in the War Studies departement, I'd like to be friends !! 😊😊
Original post by withlove.ym
Hi there ! I just got an offer to study International Relations at King's college London starting next september. I'm thinking about firming my offer, however, I'd like to know if during my 3rd year there, it would be possible to only spend a semester abroad and not a full year, so that I don't need to transfer to a 4 year bachelor. Studying abroad is a really important factor for me when choosing which university I'm going to attend, but I'm not sure if I want to extend my time in university that much...
Also, if anyone got accepted to the same course, or any program in the War Studies departement, I'd like to be friends !! 😊😊
E-mail the department.

If you are studying the three-year BA, you will take the final year modules in your third year.

Note on Study Abroad: If you choose a year abroad, you will spend your third year studying abroad to earn the equivalent of 120 credits before returning to complete a final year with King’s.

This will depend on reaching a certain grade average and being accepted by a partner university.
Our partner institutions currently include:

Georgetown University
Hong Kong University
Sciences Po, Paris (basic French language required)
University of California
University of North Carolina
University of Sydney
Keio University
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
E-mail the department.
If you are studying the three-year BA, you will take the final year modules in your third year.
Note on Study Abroad: If you choose a year abroad, you will spend your third year studying abroad to earn the equivalent of 120 credits before returning to complete a final year with King’s.
This will depend on reaching a certain grade average and being accepted by a partner university.
Our partner institutions currently include:
Georgetown University
Hong Kong University
Sciences Po, Paris (basic French language required)
University of California
University of North Carolina
University of Sydney
Keio University

Thanx for the reply ! I will email them😊

Quick Reply

Latest