The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Urgent biology at sheffield university help

Okay SO there is studying biology WITH a placement year as an entirely separate course AND there are "global opportunities" SO studying abroad, IF i were to apply to the placement year one and then decide i want to go for studying abroad is that possible? or like should i just apply to normal biology the three year course if i'm looking more likely to do year abroad or is there a separate course for year abroad? so confused and submitting my application tomorrow hadnt confirmed this earlier!! sorry!
Normally at Sheffield you can change your mind and decide what you want to do closer to the time coming
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by flowww04
Okay SO there is studying biology WITH a placement year as an entirely separate course AND there are "global opportunities" SO studying abroad, IF i were to apply to the placement year one and then decide i want to go for studying abroad is that possible? or like should i just apply to normal biology the three year course if i'm looking more likely to do year abroad or is there a separate course for year abroad? so confused and submitting my application tomorrow hadnt confirmed this earlier!! sorry!

Hiya,

You are able to change your course at any point during your second year before you progress into your placement year or year abroad.

Let me know if you have anymore questions :smile:
Jivanthika

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending